All Line 6 Software 30% off

cclarry

7 minutes ago, ensconced said:

How do you get $209? do you have a qualifying product for a lower normal price?

Yeah, I  do have POD Farm Platinum (sorry, forgot to mention that).  Just downloaded the demo and will give it a go.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2020 at 9:50 AM, Mesh said:

I'm in the same boat as you and going to  test the demo properly....I think there's a bit of tweaking involved to get it right and hopefully, I'll find the way to do this. 

It's $209 USD with the coupon code....tempting. 

So did you go for it?

I let it pass, again, for the 3rd time.

2 hours ago, ensconced said:

So did you go for it?

I let it pass, again, for the 3rd time.

I was actually able to get some good tones out if (watched some Utube vids) and also got that tone I wanted in the previous page on this thread (got the preset from Line 6 forums). However, had some issues with the Demo after 2 days (had to disable my internet connection , start the DAW, and then plug in the internet cable for it to get back online).  THEN, I was able to play for another day, and got this error (VST3 as well as VST2):

YVgnTK.jpg

Uninstalled/reinstalled etc...no luck. Possibly just a demo issue, IDK.    Put in a trouble ticket last Friday, but haven't hear back yet....if they can resolve this and I won't have any issues, I'm willing to test it a bit further  and/or may buy it. Helix does have the ability to get  great tones, but it does need  some tweaking to get there.  Of course, it shouldn't be crashing my system in the process...lol. 

Still on the fence...

Found Jason Sadites  setup tips to be very useful

• Thanks 1