Arturia V Collection 7 Upgrade

ZincT

@ZincT It seems they have updated the credit feature over 4 months and now the "interest" is only $5 paid in the 1st payment .. In total after 4 months you pay $104 vs $99 .. so it seems my email to them has bourne some sort of fruit

Here it is in Euros, but in Dollars its the same value as in $99 and $104

vcoll_7_credit1.JPG.36e32bf17a7961fdd1896cdef2fa86e0.JPG

AND then in checkout:

vcoll_7_credit2.JPG.28cf2b70ab875399558dfe01f057d25e.JPG

22 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

@ZincT It seems they have updated the credit feature over 4 months and now the "interest" is only $5 paid in the 1st payment .. In total after 4 months you pay $104 vs $99 .. so it seems my email to them has bourne some sort of fruit

Here it is in Euros, but in Dollars its the same value as in $99 and $104

vcoll_7_credit1.JPG.36e32bf17a7961fdd1896cdef2fa86e0.JPG

AND then in checkout:

vcoll_7_credit2.JPG.28cf2b70ab875399558dfe01f057d25e.JPG

That's great news thanks Aiden! 

However...when I try to buy it I am only offered PayPal or Credit Card as a single payment. That pale blue box is missing. 
Did you do anything special to get it to offer that?

Thanks.

37 minutes ago, ZincT said:

That's great news thanks Aiden! 

However...when I try to buy it I am only offered PayPal or Credit Card as a single payment. That pale blue box is missing. 
Did you do anything special to get it to offer that?

Thanks.

Hiya @ZincT

Once I select say 4 months I then go to payment and get offered BRAINTREE Payment method and fill out my CC

vcoll_7_credit3.thumb.JPG.1b86d9fbd7d8ca5f9f00abca872c8ccf.JPG

Are you logged in? Maybe you need to clear your browsers CACHE / Temp files OR try another alt browser and see ..

I think the BRAINTREE payment only turns up if you decide to pay over a few months rather than outright. If I just select the 1x option I get options to pay via Paypal or CC BUT if I select 2x 3x or 4x I see  BRAINTREE Payment and no Paypal.

Edited by aidan o driscoll

8 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Hiya @ZincT

"Once I select say 4 months...."

That's the part I'm not being offered Aiden. I am logged in and if I add the upgrade to my cart then I get the screen below (I have blanked out specific details).

Selecting Credit Card also does not alter any of the options. I have raised a support ticket.

Arturia.thumb.jpg.a9c9d528a46e59637a8ec5fe4d39402f.jpg

@ZincTSo here is what I have done:

1. Go to www.arturia.com and login

2. Then go to the home page and the 2nd slide at the top, click on that

3. Then as I am logged in I scroll down and see BUY NOW €99 button, click that

4. Now I see THIS SCREEN:

vcoll_7_credit1.JPG.2b9737272dad080e22523b270f36e5c5.JPG

5. I select say .. 4x and click ADD TO CART

6. Then I get this screen:

vcoll_7_credit3.thumb.JPG.760d7270b2b118ed0ddd261eee8b7a8f.JPG

So may be try that? Maybe the front page 2nd banner is a specific link that has not been updated across the site?

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Thanks @aidan o driscoll that worked!

Wonder why you only get the offer if you go through that sequence of screens?!

@ZincT As I said, I reckon they dont have the site updated fully for of yet?

Are you going to jump for this? What version have you? Is it 5 like me?

1 hour ago, aidan o driscoll said:

@ZincT As I said, I reckon they dont have the site updated fully for it yet?

Are you going to jump for this? What version have you? Is it 5 like me?

I am on version 6 so it's only another 3 synths for me :- Mellotron V, CZ V and Synthi V.  It's tempting and at least I know how to split the payments now (👍) which leaves more left over to spend on other stuff.  Also wondering when v8 is due out?

More of a no-brainer for you though as you would also get the Buchla Easel, Yamaha DX-7, Clavinet and Fairlight CMI. 

@pwalpwal this also answers your question (v5 to v7 gets you the seven items listed above in addition to what you have already).

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ZincT said:

I am on version 6 so it's only another 3 synths for me :- Mellotron V, CZ V and Synthi V.  It's tempting and at least I know how to split the payments now (👍) which leaves more left over to spend on other stuff.  

More of a no-brainer for you though as you would also get the Buchla Easel, Yamaha DX-7, Clavinet and Fairlight CMI. 

@pwalpwal this also answers your question (v5 to v7 gets you the seven items listed above in addition to what have already).

Thanks @ZincT

Would i also be right in saying that there has been significant UI improvements between v5 and v7. I was having for example sizing issues in v4, and other things I cannot remember now in v5 :D

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Thanks @ZincT

Would i also be right in saying that there has been significant UI improvements between v5 and v7. I was having for example sizing issues in v4, and other things I cannot remember now in v5 :D

I entered the V Collection party at v6 Aiden so I'm not sure about UI improvements. Very happy with the v6 UIs though and their resizability from 50% to 200% should  cover most options!