Why is Cakewalk by Bandlab free?

synkrotron

Not many people would know what that flower is 🤩 but my dad won awards for his garden and I always search for them when at a public garden. Just something I do. Sorry now I'm way off topic. Maybe that is how Bandlab will keep CbB free. The more we type it gives Cakewalk the energy it needs. Just like in Monsters Inc. Scares and Laughter gave the city energy.

7 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

Not many people would know what that flower is 🤩 but my dad won awards for his garden and I always search for them when at a public garden. Just something I do. Sorry now I'm way off topic.

No, no, flowers are good :D

I can't grow 'em though, most stuff I touch in the garden turns brown and crispy :(

So, yeah, talk about flowers :)

7 hours ago, Johnbee58 said:

So, one person asks a question like "why is CbB free?" and it results in 8 pages (so far) of responses and discussions.  This happens so much that I really believe that some of you must have an insecure feeling that Meng and company are just going to  someday soon come along and pull the rug out from this whole thing and we will all be without this program.  Do some of us doubt Meng or Noel?  Even the guy at NAMM said something like it will be free FOREVER!! 

Is the old saying "If something seems to be too good to be true, it probably is" creeping through some of our minds?

Don't you trust them?  I do.  Stop worrying and enjoy making music!

😉John B

There were a few side discussions mixed in there.  So more like 4 pages of relevant posts to the topic, and  2 page of posts related to that while the rest are... not totally relevant 😛