{More of an Update] The Cosmic Brain Parts 1 & 2

Wookiee

12 hours ago, David Sprouse said:

Listened on a pair of Inifinity rse's.  Sounded pretty incredible, although I think you blew one of the woofers.

The Ping pong bass, from the Arturia Modular has quite a dirty growl sometimes in places which what you might be hearing, the O5R/W Death Stars does not help much either, thank you for lending me your ears and time David. 

• 2 weeks later...

This is the best I have heard from you Wookiee. It evoked a lot of emotions, and that surprised me. Even scared me a few times!

I started reading the posts that other made, but decided I would give you my impression raw, as I felt it. As I listened on my headphones, I closed my eyes and let the bass rhythm just take me off. I felt joy during the beginning. Then the loud sound came in and that's what scared me (scared me twice, once then and towards the end too!!)There were some times when I even thought of me being in a wooden casket and the nails were being driven in!

Really enjoyed it. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Wookiee said:

there was no intent to scare

I didn't think so. But when we create, then turn it loose to others, it's always surprising how others take our work in ways we never intended or even thought about!! Good work!

• Thanks 1