Genesis Pro now Available

cclarry

3 minutes ago, JoeGBradford said:

Interesting that there is a 64 bit version - thought it was only 32 bit?

Not working so far here...I only installed the 64 bit version, and it showed
no interface in Studio One...so am trying Mixcraft now...

Edited by cclarry
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Not working so far here...I only installed the 64 bit version, and it showed
no interface in Studio One...so am trying Mixcraft now...

I hear 64bit version needs admin mode. I think 64 bit is a 32 bit with build in wrapper.   32 bit version may work better with native wrapper or jbridge. Not sure though..

Edited by Lemar Sain

Well... had I read the Read Me the first time I would have seen this

- The Installer will automatically install the plugin into this folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg

Please make sure your DAW scan for plugins includes these folders. Otherwise it may not find the plugin. Or if you wish to have it installed in a different folder, you can do so after the install. Simply copy/paste the files in the directory you want.

- It is important to run your DAW as Administrator (right-click on DAW, choose Run as Administrator) , otherwise the plugin will not load. It may display "connection error" or "Connection was lost to the plugin".

- If you use any of these DAWs (64-bit): FL STUDIO / CAKEWALK / BITWIG / REAPER / SONICSTUDIO / SOUNDBRIDGE or any other that has Native Bridging, please install and use the 32-bit version of the Genesis Pro.
These 64-bit DAWs have native bridging, meaning they bridge any 32-bit plugin to 64-bit without any issues.

- If you use any of these DAWs (64-bit): ABLETON / CUBASE / REASON or any other DAW that has no native bridging, please install and use the 64-bit Jbridged version of the Genesis Pro

***Happy producing***

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lemar Sain said:

I hear 64bit version needs admin mode. I think 64 bit is a 32 bit with build in wrapper.   32 bit version may work better with native wrapper or jbridge. Not sure though..

Confirmed...running in Admin solved the problem

• Like 1

Thanks for beta testing Larry! Seems pretty nice. I am just trying it out quickly in Cantabile Lite in admin mode 32 bit version (latest paid jbridge v1.75).

If you click on the Preset Browser and type in Guide Me you get a quick tour of the instrument which is  pretty cool although it's pretty straightforward without it  😎

• Like 1