Ripple Edit randomly stops functioning

winkpain

I am finding that Ripple Edit is disengaging mysteriously even while it's indicator (in the upper right of the Track view) shows it to be on. Simply toggling it off then on again will re-engage it.

With consistency it will be mysteriously "off" 'tho showing to be "on" right when opening a project saved with it "On".

And otherwise randomly, after being in regular use of the Ripple Edit functions with it in the on state, and having done some other types of edits, changing views, etc., and then executing an edit that should cause the Ripple functions, it no longer functions. Although still showing to be on, I need to toggle it off then on again to get it to work.

I am also finding that when duplicating notes in the PRV with the Duplicate command and Ripple on that it will not engage the ripple functions. Leaving the Ripple edit button untouched and apparently "On", I can then switch to the Track View, select a clip (which may be the exact selection that were the notes in PRV), initiate a Duplicate command, and the Ripple functions DO work. Back to the PRV, select notes, Duplicate, and again no Ripple. Then a few moments later, without toggling the button, Ripple will begin to function again when copying notes.  Odd behavior all around when trying Duplicate on notes, and this is confirmed on a glistening, clean install of CbB

Edited by winkpain