UVI Lucky Sale - 30% OFF

cclarry

I've had my eye on the new Falcon expansion, Voklm.  To my knowledge, it's the first one that has vocals,  although they sound like Synth Vox vocals.  Still I think this particular expansion will add something new to my Falcon toolkit.  I love making pads with Falcon, and this will be useful.    $27 during this sale.

4 hours ago, Mesh said:

Lee, I would definitely demo the Arturia stuff (they're all available for free) and then see what you think.

Back in Dec., I demo'd Pigments2, bought it,  and now I have the V collection. :)

Do you use it in a lot of your songs?

2 hours ago, Lee D said:

Do you use it in a lot of your songs?

Ever since I got V7, I   started    working on a track based around DX7 V synth  (I'm not a keyboardist and usually start my songs with the    guitar, so this is a bit new to me).  I've found these synths to be inspiring , sound fantastic, and they're very easy to tweak (even for a non-synth guy like me). 

Anyway, the  best thing to do is  check them all out using this Arturia Software Center:   https://www.arturia.com/v-collection/asc   Just pick any synth you like    and demo it (super easy to download and install using ASC).   Your ears will be the final judge.    ;)