Note pop-up info on Piano role screen

TakMi

Hi,

On piano role screen, when you click a note, pop-up info appears. This pop-op will be displayed until you release mouse click

Then, when you double click a note, property dialog appears but the pop-up is also displayed over the dialog.

Depending on the location of note in a screen, pop-up info cover the dialog and can not change values of property under the pop-up.

in this case, pop-up will disappears in 5 or 10 second.

This is really tiny, minor problem but it's frustrating. I hope this will be fixed in the future.

I often double click a note to change property, so this is annoying honestly.

I have never had them overlap that I know to but yes the popup does stay on for a few seconds. It would be easy to fix

What I find more annoying is that after the double click the property box does not automatically change if I select a differnt note !   I have to cancel or press Esc first.

Also..and I am not sure why this happens ( it's probably me ) but sometimes clicking a note selects all the notes in the clip and not just the one I want...if anyone knows what I am doing wrong please tell me. I have gott used to selcting notes by lassoing the one I want now.

Clicking a piano key will select all the notes in that row. Clicking one note should only select that one note.

FWIW, you can change note properties in the Control bar Event module. Handy when changing muliple notes simultaniously.

Edited by sjoens