SampleTank 4 CS

cclarry

On 3/20/2020 at 10:01 PM, RSMcGuitar said:

So Sampletank 4 seems pretty nice. One thing I'm struggling with is reading some of the text. I very much prefer the dark look but some of the lettering is very difficult to see. Anyone else?

Yup. I'm trying it now for the first time and in normal daylight it's so hard to see that all I've spent most of that time looking for some way to alter the look of the UI because it's just dreadful IMO. Couldn't find anything within ST so far and a www search lead me here, which was going to be my next move anyway. If there is really no way to make it better then I will be uninstalling it and at least be grateful that I didn't have to pay to find that out. 

Edited by paulo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Bapu said:

@paulo don't bring your computer outside in normal daylight. Keep it indoors like most of us do.

Ahhh, that might explain why it keeps getting all wet too. If only I'd known not to do that.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2020 at 10:14 AM, paulo said:

Ahhh, that might explain why it keeps getting all wet too. If only I'd known not to do that.

Well, Dr. Orange was suggesting it might be good for it if it has Corona  Beer Virus.

9 hours ago, Bapu said:

Well, Dr. Orange was suggesting it might be good for it if it has Corona  Beer Virus.

If I use headphones I can still use it inside, but if if I want to check the mix on my monitors I have no choice other than to take it all outside because they are near field monitors and I don't have a field indoors.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/13/2020 at 6:46 PM, Freyja Grimaude-Valens said:

Yeah, nothing from Orchestools One is loading for me. The stuff I imported from ST 2.5 to ST 3 works fine tho.

Hi Freyja.

Try the solution from this page:
https://musictop69.wixsite.com/orchestools/orchestools

good luck!

On 3/21/2020 at 3:31 AM, RSMcGuitar said:

So Sampletank 4 seems pretty nice. One thing I'm struggling with is reading some of the text. I very much prefer the dark look but some of the lettering is very difficult to see. Anyone else?

+1

Some features appear only if your hover the mouse over the designated space. I don't find the GUI very intuitive. ST3 was much easier to figure out.

• Like 1