SampleTank 4 CS

cclarry

In order to use this a serial number is required, but none was sent to me and the manual does not specify where to obtain one.  Any suggestions?

Never mind, I tried an old S/N from the previous version and that worked.

Actually, that did *not* work. The Authorization Manager accepts the old code but all the content within the plugin is still locked. I think this one may not be worth the effort. 😞

Finally got it to work:  https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=23583

Well, almost ... the new ST 4 CS content does not load (it remains locked). 

Others are experiencing this as well:  https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=23583&p=100049#p100049

Edited by locrian
  • Like 1

It wasn't being added to my account because I had my browser configured to block popups. Once I disabled it the popup window appeared and I was good. As far as installing, I think I will wait until I see that the issues you guys are having are straightened out.

Edited by rcklln
I move away from the mic to breathe in

Finding that Editor was quite the task...I looked everywhere for it,
then stumbled upon it when a dialog popped up with the custom
shop and the editor in it that added them to my products, which
installing SampleTank 4 did NOT...

• Like 2

Is it worth the effort if you don't intend to purchase any further content? Having been underwhelmed by ST3 I have had zero intrest in ST4 up to now.  

What about importing ST3 instruments. The specs seem to imply it can be done using ST3 CS?

Edited by Vernon Barnes

27 minutes ago, Vernon Barnes said:

Is it worth the effort if you don't intend to purchase any further content? Having been underwhelmed by ST3 I have had zero intrest in ST4 up to now.  

What about importing ST3 instruments. The specs seem to imply it can be done using ST3 CS?

Yes, ST 4 will import ST 3 sounds...it can be done right inside ST 4...

• Like 1

I have Miroslav 2CE and want to be able to import the sounds into the latest version of ST to avoid any obsolescence issues. I use the Miroslav module at the moment but have also imported the sounds into the free ST3. I'm also interested in trying some of the sounds that come with ST4 CS

Mmm - one step forward two backward. Larry was right - I had forgotten to set my path for the ST4 instruments - did that and rescanned and they are now there. Unfortunately my other imported and Syntronik instruments have now disappeared even though the paths are included in the paths list. Will keep trying!

• Sad 1

This was kind of a goofy set up, as you don't just "get the serial #'s"
I downloaded the ST4 4.1 Update, and own the full version, but didn't
get the CS or even the Edit in my account.  Somehow I stumbled upon
a "Pop Up" that said "get ST4 CS and Editor" and, after I clicked on that,
THAT Is when I got the serial #'s added to my account...

So those who don't have Serial #'s kind of putz around on the IK
Site until that Dialog pops up to add them to your account