Apparently, it's gone...

craigb

18 hours ago, craigb said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

12 hours ago, craigb said:

The thing that REALLY makes me nervous is that this is exactly one of the possible ways that was discussed about a year ago to reduce the population of Earth.  There have been multiple attempts to cause a war between several of the larger countries (some you would not have heard about from any mass media outlet).  So far, any significant event has fortunately been avoided.  UN Agenda 21 is still out there for anyone to read

Craig, please explain your meandering from the video you posted earlier, to the UN Agenda 21 thingy?   I am seeing some incongruity?

Wibbles  Craig is actually a very intelligent guy and he is entitled to his opinions same as you are and should not be exposed to reproach because of that so long as he isn't breaking the TOS for this site.

The first sign that a person has no ammo for an argument is when they resort to belittling their opponent.

Edited by Starise
  • Meh 1

1 hour ago, Wibbles said:

It's just another bonkers wing-nut conspiracy theory that Craig likes to trot out every few weeks. Best ignored.

I won't go there about the conspiracy thing because everybody has theirs.  I am just curious if I am misunderstanding, and if anyone can explain it to me it will be Craig, and only Craig, because only Craig knows what Craig is trying to say.

55 minutes ago, Starise said:

Wibbles  Craig is actually a very intelligent guy and he is entitled to his opinions same as you are and should not be exposed to reproach because of that so long as he isn't breaking the TOS for this site.

The first sign that a person has no ammo for an argument is when they resort to belittling their opponent.

You are so far off the mark.

You have no idea of what my relationship with Craig is.

There is no argument. There is no belittling.

Stop taking offence on behalf of someone else. Craig is a big boy and he can look after himself.

You say the Craig "is entitled to his opinions same as you are and should not be exposed to reproach because of that so long as he isn't breaking the TOS for this site" yet you reproach me when I do the same. Make your mind up.

Edited by Wibbles

I don't care what your relationship  with Craig is frankly. You are now back peddling sir. You were attempting to set up a standard on this forum  about what a wing nut is.

Your attempt has failed. This is simply a public way of attempting to set up an personal standard and trying to put it on everyone. You have failed. Everyone has their own take on this . You may call it anything you want to call it. Doesn't change anything. If you choose to ignore it that's fine by me, but no need to tell me what I'm supposed to ignore. I won't listen anyway lol, and I'll decide what and who I think a wing-nut is. Thank you very much :)

Edited by Starise
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Starise said:

I don't care what your relationship  with Craig is frankly. You are now back peddling sir. You were attempting to set up a standard on this forum  about what a wing nut is.

Your attempt has failed. This is simply a public way of attempting to set up an personal standard and trying to put it on everyone. You have failed. Everyone has their own take on this . You may call it anything you want to call it. Doesn't change anything. If you choose to ignore it that's fine by me, but no need to tell me what I'm supposed to ignore. I won't listen anyway lol, and I'll decide what and who I think a wing-nut is. Thank you very much :)

Back-peddling? What? Where on earth did you get that from?

Attempting to set up a standard about what a wing nut is?  Where on Earth did you get that from?

A " public way of attempting to set up an personal standard and trying to put it on everyone"? Where on Earth did you get that from?

I gave my opinion that UN Agenda 21 is a bonkers wing-nut conspiracy theory. That's all. I didn't call anyone a wing-nut. You have read an awful lot into absolutely nothing.

And yes it matters very much what my relationship is with Craig because he know's I'm not insulting him.

Please don't start arguments out of nothing. 

Thanks InstrEd...we need to lighten it up again. I dunno I hear that word a lot coming from posters in the UK. Must be a favorite over there.

Basically anyone who isn't far left and doesn't think like the sheeple is a wing nut. We have the right to be left or right here. Sometimes our views will reflect that. That's ok either way IMHO. Referring to someone as being associated with "wing-nuts" is pretty close to calling them a wing nut.

Name calling on this forum is in bad taste and should be reported to the Mods.

Edited by Starise
  • Meh 1

14 minutes ago, Wibbles said:

Back-peddling? What? Where on earth did you get that from?

Attempting to set up a standard about what a wing nut is?  Where on Earth did you get that from?

A " public way of attempting to set up an personal standard and trying to put it on everyone"? Where on Earth did you get that from?

I gave my opinion that UN Agenda 21 is a bonkers wing-nut conspiracy theory. That's all. I didn't call anyone a wing-nut. You have read an awful lot into absolutely nothing.

And yes it matters very much what my relationship is with Craig because he know's I'm not insulting him.

Please don't start arguments out of nothing. 

So if I said, Wibbles likes to put out dumb a** stuff every few weeks. He is best ignored.............That wouldn't be offensive to you?