SFZ+ Revival?

Mánibranðr Studios

Does anyone know where and how can one get SFZ+ Professional in this day and age? I have tried other SF2 soundfont players and could never get the sound quality quite to the same level that SFZ+ Professional had, I HAD the plugin at some point, but after the disaster that is trying the Steam version of Sonar, I was forced to reinstall everything, and unfortunately by the time that happened, SFZ+ is completely gone and no traces of version 1.4 of the plugin could be found. 

I would like to see if Bandlab could work out something to make it available again. If it is modernized to work with the modern version of the DAW, I would have no problems paying for it, I just want the plugin back.

54 minutes ago, msmcleod said:

It should be in your original Cakewalk account - mine certainly is:

image.png.1009bc0ee802d3c145f3d5c8d6790fec.png

I don't seem to have that one, yet my account goes back to Sonar 1.x

Could that have been a one-off that Cakewalk gave away, or you had to buy at some point?

Back to the OP's question though, sfz+ is a tricky one as technically it's a rgc:audio product rather than a Cakewalk one.

Although Cakewalk bought rgc:audio, I guess it depends on whether BandLab bought rgc:audio's assets when they took things over.