⭕ Circle 2 Synthesizer (VST/AU) $99,95

hexbeats

33 minutes ago, ProducerSpot said:

Also see the 💄💋 Women's Day Flash Sale on All Vocal Sample Packs

just wonder what makes this a "International Women's Day sale" ?

is a proportion of profit from sales going to organisations or charities that support female issues ? 

I hope you aren't using it as just a  cynical reason to generate extra revenue.

just sayin'

1 hour ago, simon said:

is a proportion of profit from sales going to organisations or charities that support female issues ? 

just sayin'

Doesn't everyone?    I guess Waves would run out of those "days" for their sales.

On 3/8/2020 at 5:47 PM, simon said:

just sayin'

It's not a cynical reason, it's just a reason to offer best deals. Most companies take advantage of these special days to offer discounts. why this hate?

Edited by ProducerSpot

1 hour ago, ProducerSpot said:

It's not a cynical reason, it's just a reason to offer best deals. Most companies take advantage of these special days to offer discounts. why this hate?

wasn't hate - was a question (actually 2 questions)

Can I suggest you read up on  International Women's Day, it's history and it's struggles, aims and objectives.

"So make International Women's Day your day and do what you can to truly make a positive difference for women"

you just wanna offer "best deals"..... so yep, it's cynical.  And yes lots of companies do this kinda thing - and if they post on this particular forum I'm gonna call them out.

What's next ?  10% off to celibate World's AIDS Day ?  15% for International Holocaust Remembrance Day

By all means offer 'best deals' but don't be cynical...or ignorant.

(Sorry regular 'deals' folks for getting political)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, simon said:

wasn't hate - was a question (actually 2 questions)

Can I suggest you read up on  International Women's Day, it's history and it's struggles, aims and objectives.

"So make International Women's Day your day and do what you can to truly make a positive difference for women"

you just wanna offer "best deals"..... so yep, it's cynical.  And yes lots of companies do this kinda thing - and if they post on this particular forum I'm gonna call them out.

What's next ?  10% off to celibate World's AIDS Day ?  15% for International Holocaust Remembrance Day

By all means offer 'best deals' but don't be cynical...or ignorant.

(Sorry regular 'deals' folks for getting political)

Do you compare women's day with World's AIDS Day and Holocaust Remembrance Day? :))) who's cynical?!