Izotope Ozone 9 Advanced for $132.98 (crossgrade from *any* paid Izotope product)

Christian Jones

Hi
I bought Phoenixverbs from this link

https://discuss.cakewalk.com/index.php?/topic/12100-expontential-audio-phoenix-verb/

But  on producent store see this ->  "Exponential Audio products are not available in iZotope's Product Portal" and i'm afraid buy it

This crossgrade are works on it though that?

1 hour ago, Szymon Winiek said:

Hi

https://discuss.cakewalk.com/index.php?/topic/12100-expontential-audio-phoenix-verb/

But  on producent store see this ->  "Exponential Audio products are not available in iZotope's Product Portal" and i'm afraid buy it

It's legit. The download and serial is stored in your user account at Plugin Boutique. 

Rocky

3 hours ago, Szymon Winiek said:

Hi

Like bluzdog said you'll be fine man, go ahead and buy that Phoenix verb there and get you this deal. 

Except, don't get the deal in my original post from AudioDeluxe; get the cheaper deal below from JRR Shop. 

On 3/7/2020 at 8:32 PM, Christian Jones said:

Btw, there's an even better price than the one I originally listed in this thread. And guess who found it? None other. He's just better at this than we are. 

Edited by Christian Jones

My plan is to invest in this O9A deal and stay with it until Ozone 11 or 12. Definitely not gonna upgrade every new version, especially if it's gonna be $100 or more a pop with a diminished return. It's like w/ my Samsung S10+ phone; the next step up is the S20+ that just came out replete w/ it's full 25% performance increase! yeah whatever. 

Edited by Christian Jones
don't know
  • Like 2

Ozone was iZotope's original product and pretty much their flagship product as well (I just realized the CEO interned at Cakewalk while at MIT from a video interview he did). The upgrades "from any Advanced product" has always been there, but the situation years ago was that first Advanced product used to be a few hundred dollars to hurdle. On-boarding with the flagship for $150 is actually an amazing deal.

As far as reaching the point of diminishing returns, you may have already just done it. Going from no Ozone at all to Ozone Advanced (which allows you to use individual modules on tracks) is a quantum leap. Upgrades are starting to include more "improved features" and additional software one may already own versus "new features" already. However, an upgrade to the newest Music Production Suite (or whatever they may rename it) may be the only other "quantum leap" left for you.

• Like 2