Soundtoys 5

cclarry

Just now, RSMcGuitar said:

You guys think Soundtoys is alive and well? Haven't heard anything from them in a long time now.

Yes, they're fine.  I believe the last plugin released was Echo  Boy Jr...but don't
think they'll be going anywhere.  They have a HUGE base, and stellar rep.

• Like 2

This is the first Dev I've gone "all in" on and upgraded to the whole package.  Whether or not that means they're "alive and well" I have no idea, but I LOVE these plugins!

Edited by mibby
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, RSMcGuitar said:

I believe Little Plate was the last one. Two plus years ago!

That's what I was thinking too, and that is also the plugin that got me interested in SoundToys too.  Giveaways work!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pseudopop said:

Have I understood correctly that this would likely to be a single iLok license and it would cost $25 to transfer it to my (yet to be created) iLok account?

Correct.  The Bundle is basically a single license that contains all the Plugins

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mibby said:

Just curious, when SoundToys added new plugins, did the owners of the full bundl get them included?

Typically no...that's the reason for the Increments...1,2, 3, 4, 5...

They'll usually offer an upgrade price once a new bundle, with the new plugins
is added

Edited by cclarry

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

Correct.  The Bundle is basically a single license that contains all the Plugins

A little confused by this, unless it is a one off. Ordinarily buying Soundtoys stuff gets you one ilock (software)license....but allows installation on two different computers

1 hour ago, LAGinz said:

A little confused by this, unless it is a one off. Ordinarily buying Soundtoys stuff gets you one ilock (software)license....but allows installation on two different computers

Nothing to be confused about...you buy a single plugin, you get an iLok code for a single
Plugin.  You buy a bundle, you get a single code for the Bundle, which licenses all the plugins
in that bundle.

3 hours ago, LAGinz said:

Right, I had like 9 ST plugins. When I upgraded to the full package, all of those licenses were rolled into "one" license.  When you "expand" the "SoundToys" license, it shows you ALL of the plugins.

• Like 1