stone cold killer

Jesse Screed

I'm sorry, Jesse, I've liked and appreciated many of your tunes over the years, but this one just says "no" to me.  It sounds like you forgot to make an effort in this production.  I don't mind my own songs sucking, but I try very hard to make them suck, if you know what I mean.  I'm still waiting for your next video.

Edited by Lynn Wilson

On 2/1/2019 at 3:12 AM, LadyFuzztail said:

This does have some nice ambience to it, sounds like music to get high and messed up on shrooms to.

Well, I hear they are voting to legalize shrooms in Colorado, so I guess maybe someday if they are legal, I could try that out, but yes, my stuff is experimental, I guess I am not afraid, but do realize that people will form impressions about me as regards to my music.  

On 2/1/2019 at 10:46 AM, freddy j said:

Cool sounds here Jeese.  Sounds like a lot of angst in this one.  You have some interesting bass lines/chording in this one.

Keep posting more.

Freddy, you know I will, at least till I die, and after that all bets are off.

On 2/2/2019 at 12:19 PM, Lynn Wilson said:

I'm sorry, Jesse, I've liked and appreciated many of your tunes over the years, but this one just says "no" to me.  It sounds like you forgot to make an effort in this production.  I don't mind my own songs sucking, but I try very hard to make them suck, if you know what I mean.  I'm still waiting for your next video.

I never try to make anything suck, but sometimes, on a second listen, I find parts that do suck, so you are to be commended for your comment,

4 hours ago, emeraldsoul said:

I'd vote for the bass guitar up, quite a bit. Particularly in the intro. I like the "out there" quality, even without chemical inducements.

That four-bar blues riff that snuck in at the end - great choice, very funny indeed!

cheers,

-Tom

OK, I agree with everything you all said. 

Sure, not my best effort,

Look, I don't try to be "out there", I just like to experiment. 

while I do wonder what it would like to be popular, I don't have a passion to be, because that is way to much work, or so it seems like it is, and then I wouldn't be me if I was worried about that. I'm not saying that I don't care what others think, because I do, I am human, but at least I can squeak a bit, and all my fans (you guys, the four of you, always make an effort to comment

It's all good

Just wait till you hear my next release!!!!!!