Corel Video Studio Ulitmate 2019

cclarry

This is a bargain. 2020 was just released. My upgrade from 2019 Ultimate to 2020 was almost $70. New, it's $100.

I quit on Cyberlink long ago. For several good reasons.

I wanted a good video editor that I could buy a license for, and not have to deal with an annual subscription. I've been pretty happy with VideoStudio.

2019 is a very capable version. 2020 added 4K support and a few other nice things, but nothing that makes buying 2019 a poor decision.

• Like 1

Yeah, that is a great deal especially since it is not an upgrade. Only thing that leaves me scratching my head is "boxed" doesn't say anything about "media" that I could see... I wonder if they are shipping a box with a redemption code in it (not like we have seen that before O.o)?

I just checked and that is roughly 6GB in download size. In case that does require downloading, a word of caution to folks... be sure to save your downloaded files... they are set up to charge you again if you need to re-download them (or something like another $8 to be able to download again for a year). They use the same CleverBridge CW used to (why I was wondering about this "box").

20 minutes ago, mettelus said:

be sure to save your downloaded files... they are set up to charge you again if you need to re-download them (or something like another $8 to be able to download again for a year).

Right out of the IK playbook!

• Like 3