Corona Virus - Some Advice

Earlier today, I ventured out and paid a visit to the local apothecary.

I approached a young lady wearing a white coat and enquired, “What gets rid of corona virus?”

"Ammonia cleaner" she said.

"Oh, my apologies" I replied, "I thought you were the pharmacist”

I'll get me coat :D

• Haha 7

53 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

Hmm.... I think the smell of Ammonia would kill the virus.

Seriously please take this virus seriously it really is not a joke!

It is serious,  but good God! People are panic buying and hoarding toilet paper and ammo.  Fighting over cases of pasta.

So far, about 6000 people have died from it.

Meanwhile,  over half a million people die from the regular ol' generic flu every year. 1 1/4 million in auto accidents. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Byron Dickens said:

It is serious,  but good God! People are panic buying and hoarding toilet paper and ammo.  Fighting over cases of pasta.

So far, about 6000 people have died from it.

Meanwhile,  over half a million people die from the regular ol' generic flu every year. 1 1/4 million in auto accidents. 

I agree on the hoarding, totally nuts. The main reason for the lockdown is to slow the spread so the health-care industry can keep up. My wife is a nurse and she says we need to slow it down because they don't have enough resources to help everyone if it explodes like in Italy.  

How much TP do you need?  I passed by the local Walmart this morning and OMG the parking lot was packed. Really people stay home! I had to go to work otherwise I would of been at home.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

I agree on the hoarding, totally nuts. The main reason for the lockdown is to slow the spread so the health-care industry can keep up. My wife is a nurse and she says we need to slow it down because they don't have enough resources to help everyone if it explodes like in Italy.  

How much TP do you need?  I passed by the local Walmart this morning and OMG the parking lot was packed. Really people stay home! I had to go to work otherwise I would of been at home.

A person almost got mugged over bleach at a Costco.