Softube Chandler Limited Germanium Compressor

cclarry

$199 intro price
A highly versatile mojo machine, capable of replacing multiple plug-ins in a chain – EQ, distortion, transient designer, you name it – the Chandler Limited® Germanium Compressor, now available as a plug-in, is so much more than gain reduction.

Engineered with an ear for music before mathematics, the Germanium is a trusty companion for producers, recording engineers, and creative musicians of all kinds. It’s designed to impart musical flavor to everything it touches, so add this to the recipe on your next session.

For our newsletter subscribers only, grab an extra discount on top of the intro price by using this code at checkout:

INTROSUBCLUB

Get the Germanium Compressor now

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 1

Guyz stop joking lol and be absolutly sure to not try it  .... or be ready .... i spent 90 euros on PA , wish i knew lol not that PA stuff aren't great , they kill it but this is MY all time fav ...so much that , i swear , and you guyz know it i spoked about it few dayz ago , was literraly about to get me a HW of a 33609 or a Zener clone (33609 : Heritage audio 609 )

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zo said:

Guyz stop joking

Cannot promise such thing 😜

1 hour ago, Zo said:

be absolutly sure to not try it

deal! ;)

1 hour ago, Zo said:

this is MY all time fav ...

should I say it? ;)

1 hour ago, Zo said:

i swear , and you guyz know it i spoked about it few dayz ago , was literraly about to get me a HW of a 33609 or a Zener clone (33609 : Heritage audio 609 )

Zo, so what do you chose? Be poor or happy... ;)

Or maybe... just maybe... you already have everything you need ;)

I know, I know (but you did the same for me so I own you a little rescue ;)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zo said:

Guyz stop joking lol and be absolutly sure to not try it  .... or be ready .... i spent 90 euros on PA , wish i knew lol not that PA stuff aren't great , they kill it but this is MY all time fav ...

I don't know. $199 seems a lot to pay for a compressor made of limited germanium. For this amount I'd expect plenty of that.

Edited by Sergio
  • Haha 1

lol 

Here we go guyz , a fast one lol (40 min ahah)

1) Plugin Tour (fuking crucial lol)
2) All curves
3) Drive Feedback section analysis 
4) Dual mono test
5) Conclusion

Thks for watching

NB : Add to cons : No A/B  and not easy to master / find the sweet spot / better mix in ...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, LAGinz said:

As I recall,  germanium diodes were part of the secret sauce behind the original Klon guitar pedal .

I've always wondered if the knock offs I see on wish.com have the germanium diodes in them.