Izotope March Sale

cclarry

5 hours ago, cclarry said:

MPS 3 upgrade from 09A is $209.16 with code GROUP

https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-music-production-suite-upgrade-mpb

Upgrade to 09A is $83.16 with code GROUP.

You'd have to ask yourself if all of the extras (and there's a LOT) in MPS3
would be worth it to you!

https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/5737-Ozone-9-Advanced-Crossgrade-from-ANY-paid-iZotope-product-including-Exponential-Audio-products

Is $149 for Ozone 9 Advanced a good deal if you have no Ozone products or is it worth waiting for an even better deal than that?

You probably already posted this somewhere but on Plugin Boutique right now people can crossgrade up to O9A from any Izotope product for $149. That includes a Necter or Neutron elements that you got free way back w/ some Plugin Boutique purchase, or evidently even the Trash 2 I bought recently for $8.88.

Edited by Christian Jones
Crossgrade from any *paid* Izotope product.. so Izotope Vinyl eg wouldn't apply because it's free

10 hours ago, Mesh said:

I have O8A which I'm very happy with. Is there anything special in O9A to get it or is it better/or a way to upgrade to Music Production Suite 3? I generally don't pay to upgrade plugins unless there's a significant change/improvement.  

BTW, this is just GAS talk at the watering hole and not any real 'need' for either one.  ;)

I checked out the new features of O9 and N3 and didn't find anything earth-shattering in either one. Issues I read here with O9 resource usage deflated any GAS even more. O8N2 was probably the biggest leap in feature set IMO, but I still use O5A for EQ matching guitar tones to saved profiles (I believe O9 restored the ability to save the EQ profiles again, but not totally sure). Packaging Goove 3 and reverbs requiring iLok into MPS3 was actually a turn off for me, since it came across as making up for lack of product. iZotope is pretty consistent to attempt $149 per year from everyone already bought into the current suite.

Regardless, JRR also has the upgrade from MPS1/2 for $199, which is $167 (and change) with GROUP just so folks realize there are a slew of upgrade paths with iZotope.

• Like 1