Izotope March Sale

cclarry

Is anyone in the UK able to buy MPS3 from JRR? It keeps telling me that it's unavailable in my country (which is fine: I can either get it from AudioDeluxe for the same price, or come to my senses and realise O8A is probably more than enough for my needs at the moment).

5 minutes ago, antler said:

Is anyone in the UK able to buy MPS3 from JRR? It keeps telling me that it's unavailable in my country (which is fine: I can either get it from AudioDeluxe for the same price, or come to my senses and realise O8A is probably more than enough for my needs at the moment).

I believe you can just change the country to US and buy it...but can't swear to that...
or you could contact Uncle E at KVR and ask him directly...
https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&action=quotepost&p=7682675

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Christian Jones said:

Larry, what's the absolute cheapest way (and best time of year) to get to Ozone 9 Advanced if one is starting from the bottom with no products to upgrade from? 

Black Friday is always a pretty good bet...you could have just picked up O9 Elements for $8.88 at 
during the sale at Plugin Boutique, which would have moved you up a rung on the upgrade ladder...
also, check KVR for sellers.  Izotope has an easy transfer system, so it's pretty painless...and saves 
a ton of money...

O9A is a must have IMO...YMMV

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Black Friday is always a pretty good bet...you could have just picked up O9 Elements for $8.88 at 
during the sale at Plugin Boutique, which would have moved you up a rung on the upgrade ladder...
also, check KVR for sellers.  Izotope has an easy transfer system, so it's pretty painless...and saves 
a ton of money...

So you have O9A now and have upgraded from O8A? Yeah, I'm gonna try to nab something cheap off kvr. I tried to get that O8A deal for $65 you gave us a heads up on off kvr and I was gonna come back to your thread and brag about my score but... no

17 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

So you have O9A now and have upgraded from O8A? Yeah, I'm gonna try to nab something cheap off kvr. I tried to get that O8A deal for $65 you gave us a heads up on off kvr and I was gonna come back to your thread and brag about my score but... no

I actually started with Ozone 6 I believe, then upgraded to 7 and then to the MPS1, then 2,
and now MPS3...never looked back.  I could live without most of those plugins, but not
without Ozone...I'd give up EVERYTHING if I had to, except O9A....

That would have been a great score!!!  I couldn't believe he was selling it for that price!
That was insane!  There will be deal come along...just be patient...

13 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

By EVERYTHING do you mean everything in life or everything in that plugin suite? Just trying to guage how great O9A is lol 

Plugin wise...I've already given up everything else....LOL

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

what's the absolute cheapest way (and best time of year) to get to Ozone 9 Advanced if one is starting from the bottom with no products to upgrade from? 

If you're not against a pseudo-subscription, $19.99/mo. for 25 months on Splice (rent-to-own platform)

40 minutes ago, antler said:

If you're not against a pseudo-subscription, $19.99/mo. for 25 months on Splice (rent-to-own platform)

Thanks man but yeah, I was actually gonna suggest Splice to Bayou Bill but changed my mind because even though you pay in monthly installments ultimately you still pay full price, and that ain't cool. I got Decimort 2 from them that way way back before I discovered kvr. 

15 hours ago, cclarry said:

I have O8A which I'm very happy with. Is there anything special in O9A to get it or is it better/or a way to upgrade to Music Production Suite 3? I generally don't pay to upgrade plugins unless there's a significant change/improvement.  

BTW, this is just GAS talk at the watering hole and not any real 'need' for either one.  ;)

14 minutes ago, Mesh said:

I have O8A which I'm very happy with. Is there anything special in O9A to get it or is it better/or a way to upgrade to Music Production Suite 3? I generally don't pay to upgrade plugins unless there's a significant change/improvement.  

BTW, this is just GAS talk at the watering hole and not any real 'need' for either one.  ;)

https://www.izotope.com/en/learn/why-upgrade-to-ozone-9.html

Rocky

• Thanks 1