T-Racks ONE Free with March Beat Magazine

cclarry

2 minutes ago, TerraSin said:

It took me a minute. Press Okay with #172 4/20 listed. Make sure T-Racks One is checked, a new box below email pops up. That is where you put Fließband

Thanks TS!  I thought I looked at 04/20 (which is April date March :) and didn't see it.  But it's there now - Gratis!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fwrend said:

Sorry, I'm not hip on Beat magazine's flow - please school me.  T-Racks ONE doesn't seem to be listed on the available serials.  Is Fließband to be used as a coupon at IK for purchase?

😕

They send you an email with the serial after the process is followed.  That serial you have to put in the authrization manager  on your computer.

Plugin is very usable and easy.    I wouldn't use it on most things as the "only" mastering plugin , though it has all the primary functions.  I'd use it in combo (i.e. use something else to fine tune EQ) and this for the broad strokes there, etc.  

I liked results I was getting after just a couple of minutes, and that is always rewarding.

27 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Assuming the next group buy includes T-RackS....

We've been discovered! Hiiide everyone! 😲😂

Personally, there is no way I will wait that long to try it out.

And, Peter, it is really nice to see a representative of IK reading this forum and hopefully taking cues from our comments.

5 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

We've been discovered! Hiiide everyone! 😲😂

Personally, there is no way I will wait that long to try it out.

And, Peter, it is really nice to see a representative of IK reading this forum and hopefully taking cues from our comments.

Thank you, happy to help and to relay any comments, questions, or concerns.  You may still see me referred to as UIKG (Ubiquitous IK Guy) though I am Peter but on the old CW forum I was using an account that was more generic but which I believe existed either just as or before I started with IK :)

• Haha 1

I really like ONE.  The interface is simple.  It's not a preset thing.  You just move a knob and listen.  You can get some very subtle effects with it. 

Very Fließbandy.  It's the Fließbandiest plugin in T-RackS!

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, DeeringAmps said:

So basically it’s ik’s Slate FG-X. 

Perhaps in overall concept  (simple mastering processing).

But in my mind IK's brings more areas of the mastering process to the table.     Slate is basically focused on the Compression and Limiting aspects along with transient shaping.  While this is also at the core of IK's ONE, the space, EQ, and analog pieces add up to "more" in my mind.

• Like 2