Anyone live in the Midwest or GL area

kitekrazy

The lows for Wed. are at least -20.  I lived in the Land of Lincoln 45 years and never experienced that cold, -10 at the most.  Maybe the retail life will take the day off.  I use to work in a mall.  Schools are definitely closed.

Those were the days I'd lay in bed all day and have a movie marathon and have a frozen pizza that helped warm up the indoors.

Usually that weather kills off a lot of germs. 

Stay warm!

We got down to -40 last night in the eastern lower Michigan with wind chill  -9  without. Even though its cold its not as cold as I recall from many years back. The snow is noticeable though. Not a huge amount but no one is going to say its light either.  Oh well its winter.  Looking forward to spring and summer.

I live in Minnesota just to the southeast of St. Paul. Wed morning -28 real temp. -57 wind chill. Wed high was -15. Thursday low -26. I remember a time in the 80's for 3 days in a row the high for the day was -17. This was a pretty good one. Should be over 40 degrees by Sunday.  It's so dry at those temps your guitar calluses split. Pass the Super Glue please.