Plugins keep going off key/out of tune

Ryan Bunten

I am trying to recreate an instrumental for a song and bascially the VST plugins keep going out of tune. I have tried everything even searching it up the plugins I am using are

Keyzone Classic

VSCO2 Trombone

VSCO2 Trumpet

Any help would be greatly appreciated I have left an example of what I mean in an mp3

TEST.mp3

20 hours ago, Promidi said:

Have you checked for any non zero pitch bend events in any MIDI tracks that are routed to the VSTs?.  Best way to check this is to use the event list view (and maybe apply a filter using the event manager)

I was able to fix it and that wasn't the issue Idk what it was but it fixed itself.

21 hours ago, Promidi said:

Have you checked for any non zero pitch bend events in any MIDI tracks that are routed to the VSTs?.  Best way to check this is to use the event list view (and maybe apply a filter using the event manager)

Please explain this for me. I have guitar sounds in kontakt doing the same, likely the pitch wheel, but don’t know how to ‘reset’ the sampler before the song replays 

2 hours ago, Glenn Taylor said:

Please explain this for me. I have guitar sounds in kontakt doing the same, likely the pitch wheel, but don’t know how to ‘reset’ the sampler before the song replays 

For the track exhibiting this issue, open up the event list and look for "Pitch Wheel" events that occur before any notes start.

For Example:

pb.jpg.206f452dc2f8866b300046bbdfba5a2e.jpg

• 3 weeks later...