Every Melody has been Copyrighted

bitflipper

On 2/29/2020 at 11:25 AM, synkrotron said:

There was something I wanted to say to this when I watched it.  Not that this guy doesn't know what I'm about to say, but there's yet another important piece of difficulty to add that he didn't speak about.

That number of possible songs in a 5-minute recording  (2 to the 211,000,000 power) is kinda like musicians creating songs from the alphabet  structure (AABA) and not venturing past the letter C, or D.  Because they restrict themselves to only 3 or 4 letters of the alphabet, 1000 years from now musicians won't have made a dent in that large number.   They keep repeating the same "mistake" of not going beyond.  And for the past 30 years, almost all music is now just using 2 letters, and sometimes only 1!  Don't get me started with grief!  lol

Crude analogy, but it gets the idea across.

To reach the completion of 2 to the 211,000,000 power of songs, musicians need to use all the letters of the alphabet.  I'm making this up, but it gets the point across.

Edited by Toddskins

Maybe this is the true value of 432 Hz tuning.

I've settled on 433.5 Hz just to be safe. Empirical testing has shown that to let in just enough cosmic vibrations and still fall outside the parameters of automated melody detection algorithms.

• Great Idea 1

tumblr_inline_nymq1eYfYh1rvl0vd_1280.jpg

Copyright  and Trademarks .....What the heck is all that  anyway ?   

That Jimmy guy stole my whole look and only paid me one banana. Meanwhile  he  made a fortune .                               

5d452e59ef011aee94583f86e9e6a353.jpg

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 2