PSP 20 for $20 Sale

cclarry

32 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Thanks. Got in, got out.  Still had some credits and a coupon. Paid $1.81 in the end. Now let’s see what I got ...

Will be interesting. I just called MF about 10 seconds ago, and the guy said it only gets you the original, but based on prior experience, who knows. Wouldn’t be surprised if it gets you v2- really good guys at PSP.

• Like 1

Default setting on the video half reduction on lows and highs means more body and brithness and mids controlled , npthing extraordinay  exept when you fodn't know how to use a multimband lol 

@Carlos  hey homie i remeber you wanted the bx console E right ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zo said:

Default setting on the video half reduction on lows and highs means more body and brithness and mids controlled , npthing extraordinay  exept when you fodn't know how to use a multimband lol 

@Carlos  hey homie i remeber you wanted the bx console E right ?

Yes love. Interested in the bx Console SSL 4000  E

Oh ok, nothing extraordinary? I guess I don't know how to use a multiband 😁 (no sarcasm lol)

37 minutes ago, mibby said:

You are my new hero Fleer. A $1.81 deal  AND you actually got something from MF! 

Yep, mibby, didn’t think it would work. I had a $2.13 account credit from prior purchases and a so-called $10 promo ecertificate they sent me out of the blue, bringing my total due to $1.81 but, heck, I was actually most surprised to see actual and instant delivery of PreQursor2 instead of the original one. 
I said it and I’ll say it again. Lars is a legend. Hail to the King. 

• Like 4

If I’m right there are 10 plugins left at $69 list, so if another18 $20-deals are to be expected, eight of them will be of even higher value. Here’s still hoping for some real scorchers like E27, FETpresser, EMT 2445 or VintageWarmer2. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Carlos said:

Yes love. Interested in the bx Console SSL 4000  E

Oh ok, nothing extraordinary? I guess I don't know how to use a multiband 😁 (no sarcasm lol)

i have the bx Console E witch quite the same (some even prefer it) if you need ;)  you will more than enougth ...

For the multiband it wasn't toward you or anybody , i was just analising the wow from the guy (witch i love by the way , really cool guy)  , if you compress diferently the bands (settings and gr)  , you'll have an impact on the dynamic differently , giving that eq is a change of volume at a specific band , this will have in some ways the same feeling as an equalisation (but it is not at all since the dynamic is changed so it's not even a dynamic eq also lol ) , i'm talking here overall genral eq of the material (tone ) , add to this the density compresion gives , it's a common fx of multiband .

Lol funny how i try to explain stuff it gets more complicated , can't help myself in english guyz even after those years lol a chance i master French for students lol

• Like 1

Another interesting tidbit, this was PSP EQ sale pricing last July:
PSP Avedis E27 $29.99
PSP ClassicQ $19.99
PSP ConsoleQ $19.99
PSP MasterQ2 $29.99
PSP McQ $19.99
PSP Neon HR Linear Phase $29.99
PSP NobleQ Pultec $19.99
PSP PreQursor 2 $19.99
PSP RetroQ $19.99

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Fleer said:

If I’m right there are 10 plugins left at $69 list, so if another18 $20-deals are to be expected, eight of them will be of even higher value. Here’s still hoping for some real scorchers like E27, FETpresser, EMT 2445 or VintageWarmer2. 

I've been waiting for my "no-brainer" price on EMT 2445 for years!  (fingers crossed)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mibby said:

I've been waiting for my "no-brainer" price on EMT 2445 for years!  (fingers crossed)

That EMT is brilliant. I don't use it nearly as much as I should! I'm  also hoping for the FETpresser and perhaps one of the spring reverbs, too!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Craig Fowler said:

That EMT is brilliant. I don't use it nearly as much as I should! I'm  also hoping for the FETpresser and perhaps one of the spring reverbs, too!

The 2445 is an excellent reverb. One of the best out there for sure. And it's so easy to use. It's worth the asking price of $149. Would I pay that? No. And I didn't. I got it on sale!! I think it was the intro sale.

I highly recommend the Spring Box if it comes on sale. That is one really sweet spring verb. 

4 hours ago, cclarry said:

Today is PSP 608 MD MultiDelay Plugin

https://www.jrrshop.com/psp-608-md

I might get this.

• Like 3