PSP 20 for $20 Sale

cclarry

In celebration of their 20th Anniversary, PSP is offering a different $20 plugin per day for 20 days.
PSP N2O is a semi-modular multi-effect plug-in that offers unparalleled flexibility and total sound
creation freedom. The high-quality sound processing modules can be routed in any configuration,
allowing for endless musical journeys.

$17.80 with code FORUM at JRR
https://www.jrrshop.com/psp-n2o

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Carlos said:

Waiting on PSP Oldtimer Multiband compressor 

I m actually testing lindell 354 and its dope , don t forget that one ...

Is the old time based one a ssl ? 

5 hours ago, Zo said:

I m actually testing lindell 354 and its dope , don t forget that one ...

Is the old time based one a ssl ? 

Did you watch the video, specially when he plays for the first time the vocals, I thought the plugin was turned off, sounded so good, I thought why try fixing the vocals, only to realize it was ON with default settings, then David says " are these the defaults? wow". He himself couldn't believe it.

Also the Lindell doesn't have a CROSSOVER knob. Oh it does have it at the bottom.
But, does it have a Width knob?
Would it sound as good as the PSP?
SSL based? I don´t know but it sounds so good on the video (youtube audio sucks anyway, so imagine how good it would sound in real life).

Edited by Carlos

2 hours ago, pwalpwal said:

they're stuff's the dog's, i'm even considering installing bloody ilok to get the latest stuff/updates

I with ya on that one pwal. I still hate Pace. And I just refuse to deal with anyone who uses it for authorization. I got my reasons, so I'll leave it at that.

But I love the PSP plugins Old Timer, 2445, Spring Box and others. I have a bunch of their stuff. But man I ain't going with the Pace thing.

I sent a email to them a while back when the 2445 plugin went Pace authorization expressing my disdain and dislike for the path they were going. They were extremely nice about it, took the time to explain to me why they are moving in that direction, and he was very persuasive. Hell I almost broke down and made a iLock account! : )  We had quite a few emails over several days. Really nice people over there at PSP I must say.

But I still ain't got no iLock account. And don't want one.

I just built my new machine and went to PSP website to d/l my older plugins to install on this new machine. But they have changed their user area page and the legacy plugins are no longer available. I just sent a email to ask them if the older versions will be available to d/l or if that's the end of the road for that.

11 minutes ago, Grem said:

I with ya on that one pwal. I still hate Pace. And I just refuse to deal with anyone who uses it for authorization. I got my reasons, so I'll leave it at that.

But I love the PSP plugins Old Timer, 2445, Spring Box and others. I have a bunch of their stuff. But man I ain't going with the Pace thing.

I sent a email to them a while back when the 2445 plugin went Pace authorization expressing my disdain and dislike for the path they were going. They were extremely nice about it, took the time to explain to me why they are moving in that direction, and he was very persuasive. Hell I almost broke down and made a iLock account! : )  We had quite a few emails over several days. Really nice people over there at PSP I must say.

But I still ain't got no iLock account. And don't want one.

I just built my new machine and went to PSP website to d/l my older plugins to install on this new machine. But they have changed their user area page and the legacy plugins are no longer available. I just sent a email to ask them if the older versions will be available to d/l or if that's the end of the road for that.

This just happened to me this week, give their support a shout, Antoni I think it was very helpful

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

I have no idea sir...just reporting my findings...LOL
I would assume you would get V2...even if it is V1

Thanks. Got in, got out.  Still had some credits and a coupon. Paid $1.81 in the end. Now let’s see what I got ...

• Like 2