Spotted on Facebook: Non-offensive/non-political/non-religious/non-funny meme

SteveStrummerUK

9 minutes ago, bayoubill said:

The above comment was accomplished at the Dentalist. I was called as I was justifying my socks. Now that I Am home I want to point out that even though its shows a bass player in that photo It is a body wash named guitar solo!!!

Which reminds me, in my photo above even though my underwear is showing I didn't  have to show it off so "you're welcome"  and if a guy pulls a knife on it you and it has butter on it you know he is NOT a professional! Also life is short rember SMILE WHILE YOU STILL HAVE TEETH! Which reminds me, it's getting close to April 15 so if you want to teach someone about taxes eat at least  30% of their ice cream 

Wow, I come here expecting an apology from Bill for something and I see this??! 😶

😀

7 minutes ago, bayoubill said:

Which reminds me, along with craigb  s13.gif  I must never ruin an apology with an excuse therefore I Am not calling anyone fat so  20161018-best-way-to-bake-bacon-18.jpg

Now I'm hungry.   I wonder if McDonald's happy hour with free bacon will look this good

11 hours ago, Mal Content said:

I sincerely hope that this thread isn't being flippant, or attempting to be  humorous? because we all know that it wont be tolerated, and what the end result will be, John will find it and shut it down forthwith, and rightly so. With God as my witness if I detect any flippancy or humour, or anyone attempting to have fun I'll report it to John myself,  I'm lucky I don't report myself for breaking the 'no religion' rule by using the word 'God' in this post, but as I'm fighting the good fight, I'll let it slide.

Always remember these timely words from the good book.

John Chapter 1 - Verse 1. There shalt be no fun nor laughter, merriment in all it's forms are strictly forbidden. There shall be no disagreement or argument, only love,  Remember the sermon on the mount, "Love Has Blossomed" ?

Verse 2 - There shalt be no lewd talk or dirty innuendo, whether it be by word or contained in file or image posted.

😁

• Like 1

On 1/30/2019 at 12:37 PM, paulo said:

Reaction-pictures-joke-over-my-head.jpg

I'm wondering how you fell about the top banner that reads  " Legendary American Achievements "   ...

FWIW, 50 Years ago all my favorite guitar players were from your side of the World ...then I back tracked and did my musical history.

have a good one , it is nice to see you here ,

Kenny

Oh Yeah  ,  I just got promoted and given a new spokes person position with the Proctor Gamble company  representing  Old Spice  .

The other fella moved on to other things . I wish him the best of Luck and much prosperity

When I get done with this Old Spice Photo Shoot I'm going right after all that becan ;)

x3xzdVv.jpg

Kenny

2 hours ago, Kenny Wilson said:

I'm wondering how you fell about the top banner that reads  " Legendary American Achievements "   ...

FWIW, 50 Years ago all my favorite guitar players were from your side of the World ...then I back tracked and did my musical history.

Kenny

fwiw 50 years ago i was literally still in the womb

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pwalpwal said:

fwiw 50 years ago i was literally still in the womb

Are you saying you were actually in the womb waiting to be born 50 years ago ?

Or were you still swinging  with the boys  on you daddy's side watching him piss out fresh beer suds on unsuspecting tree's and low hanging bushes ?

Either way 50 years ago I was 13 years old ...by then my cherry was lost to my friends older sister , I already had my first couple of LP's , 

The next few years I started hitting the concerts ...Man I saw everybody ...I'm not kidding I saw everybody ..Regrettably the only Act I didn't see was Hendrix ...

Color me Old , Color me unwilling to Change but I would not trade a musical moment from back then for what's happening musically now ...

Now I'm not saying whatever they got going  on today in music is not good .

Kenny No Hablo that $hit ...

I like playing in a 3 to 5 piece band in an intimate space . I don't need 25 dancing acrobats clogging up the stage  while a Disney  quality light show is going one blinding me to death .

The only thing I'm not totally sure about is in a way I wouldn't mind one of those Hot Hoochie coochie female singers doing a twerk up close while I'm playing my guitar for a bunch of the senior citizens at the  Rest Home for Wayward Guitar Pickers and Bass Players ...

Hhhhhmmm Lady Ga Ga do you hear me ? I wub you :D...if you ever decide to sit in w us please wear the becan dress ...me and the old boys would love to do lunch with you slurp slurp

Kenny

Edited by Kenny Wilson

3 hours ago, Kenny Wilson said:

Kenny

50 years ago my only real thought was....left boobie or right boobie......

Now that I'm reading that back I guess I haven't really changed that much.😁

• Like 1

18 hours ago, pwalpwal said:

yes literally actually literally

that's pretty cool ...exactly right on the 50 year mark ...it's a good age ....I remember it well .How I wish I could get back to it :P

17 hours ago, James G said:

See, you guys are either too young (50) or too old (63).

It's a shame.

I'm 58. Joanne Whalley is 57.  

Cashback.

1452775944_Kall(1)3.thumb.jpg.1a4c2b63a0 WHAT ????????????  I'm   too old at (63). This news is far worse than finding out Santa Claus ain't real xD

I thought I had another year to find out the answer as if to whether my imaginary long lost significant other will give me her answer to a question I have been waiting to ask her for 63 years .

"Give me your answer, fill in a form
Mine for evermore
Will you still need me, will you still feed me
When I'm sixty-four? "

Devastating  absolutely   Devastating news ....Oh well at least you are Lucky James being 58 ....that gives you a few years to go before you too become too old .

Say  that  Joanne Whalley does look pretty cute . I got to hand it to you James . You have good taste in emotive melodic guitar leads and women :)

all the best

Kenny

PS, BassDaddy's avatar was just a quick loaner for standing in as a cool smiley  . He was not harmed in any way lol.....

• Haha 1