Spotted on Facebook: Non-offensive/non-political/non-religious/non-funny meme

SteveStrummerUK

9 minutes ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

And with that, Ken wins the internet 😁

:D

Hey Steve ,

I did that little thing this morning while I was having my first few cups of coffee ...

Just looking to share a few laughs around .....

Say , it is nice seeing you here and getting to interact again :)

all the best ,

Kenny

Edited by Kenny Wilson

2 hours ago, RBH said:

I disagree - the bassist is just trying to upstage the guitarist while he's playing the solo.  ---typical if you ask me.

… I agree as it looks as though the bassist is just stepping to center stage, and not necessarily soloing.

I do on the other hand object to bullet point three.    I'm pretty sure that I've heard Steve say he would love to smell like Ed - unless of course I misheard that😀

Edited by quantumeffect
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Kenny Wilson said:

:D

Hey Steve ,

I did that little thing this morning while I was having my first few cups of coffee ...

Just looking to share a few laughs around .....

Say , it is nice seeing you here and getting to interact again :)

all the best ,

Kenny

Always an absolute pleasure to chew the fat with you Kenny 😊

I want to say straight away that I see no problem with me , bayoubill, wearing my socks with my sandals . With that said I Am  aPaulboed by my photo on my favorite BO products and there being a bass player featured of all things doing a solo. 

Edited by bayoubill
unfinished

The above comment was accomplished at the Dentalist. I was called as I was justifying my socks. Now that I Am home I want to point out that even though its shows a bass player in that photo It is a body wash named guitar solo!!!

Which reminds me, in my photo above even though my underwear is showing I didn't  have to show it off so "you're welcome"  and if a guy pulls a knife on it you and it has butter on it you know he is NOT a professional! Also life is short rember SMILE WHILE YOU STILL HAVE TEETH! Which reminds me, it's getting close to April 15 so if you want to teach someone about taxes eat at least  30% of their ice cream