Please help. Can't open a MIDI event window

gjdagis

I used to be able to go into a MIDI event section in Sonar X3 by simply going to the "view" pulldown and choosing MIDI EVENTS. I see that this option no longer appears in CAkewalk. Can anyone tell me how I can bring this option up in Cakewalk? Thank you so much! :)

34 minutes ago, gjdagis said:

I used to be able to go into a MIDI event section in Sonar X3 by simply going to the "view" pulldown and choosing MIDI EVENTS. I see that this option no longer appears in CAkewalk. Can anyone tell me how I can bring this option up in Cakewalk? Thank you so much! :)

I am guessing you might have a Workspace that excludes the Event List if it is not available in the Views menu list.  Try switching your Workspace to None or others (not Basic, though).

On 2/28/2020 at 9:07 AM, gjdagis said:

If you select a MIDI track and then open the Events window it will show the MIDI events for that track, if that helps. Also, once the Events window for that track opens, you can go to the events in other MIDI tracks in that window.

Edited by Chappel
Expand the answer.