37% off Reason Studios Reason 11 Upgrades

cclarry

15 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Thanks Larry.

It's also available from Reason direct https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/product/reason-11-upgrade-for-introlite/ 

I have £50 of rewards with them after buying Intro at Christmas plus a few other sale items. Very tempting.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, simon said:

Nothing on the Suite upgrade though ? - which I'm currently happy about as I bought it from JRR last weekend

......but now I've tempted fate....

Great to have reason as a VST plugin

Did the same (though not through JRR). 
Happy camper. 

• Like 1

On 2/27/2020 at 5:22 PM, ZincT said:

Thanks Larry.

It's also available from Reason direct https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/product/reason-11-upgrade-for-introlite/ 

I have £50 of rewards with them after buying Intro at Christmas plus a few other sale items. Very tempting.

It seems the Rewards can only be used in the Rewards section of the shop which doesn't include the upgrade offer. :( 

So I'm now looking to see which re-seller works out cheapest but I will wait to see what PluginBoutique's freebie is for March. I have £10 of vouchers with T&S but they don't seem to sell Reason which makes AudioDeluxe the current cheapest in cart closely followed by JRR. 

1 minute ago, ZincT said:

It seems the Rewards can only be used in the Rewards section of the shop which doesn't include the upgrade offer. :( 

So I'm now looking to see which re-seller works out cheapest but I will wait to see what PluginBoutique's freebie is for March. I have £10 of vouchers with T&S but they don't seem to sell Reason which makes AudioDeluxe the current cheapest in cart closely followed by JRR. 

Those Rewards smell worse than the NI vouchers.  There's always a rant about them on Reasontalk. 

• Like 1