Astraios

Hi there 😌

Here is my Situation and Question...

I use 3 instances of Generic Control in my CbBL-setup

First and second for to control Solo/Mute/Vol and Pan in Console View,
third one for EQ in ProChannel View - and this works perfectly for me--- BUT,
I always have to be in focus of either ProCha-EQ or Control View to bring the 
knobs and faders to work. This isn't a satisfieing workflow, because there is
always the need using the mouse to switch in between both applications.
Does somebody know how to focus EQ by a shortcut (or whatever) and then back to 
console faders again?
This would be a great help, thx

gen suf ctrl 01.PNG

gen suf ctrl 02.PNG

gen suf ctrl 03.PNG

Well, I also tried the AZ Controller, but hey, I'm not a programmer and if you aren't in the lucky position to load a predifined preset , you are right in hell's fire… no way for me to spend so much time to learn this thing in a couple of weeks...

ACT Dynamic Mapping is the only plug-ins control approach supported by Generic Surface. And it is focus oriented.

There is different way, but it is supported by Mackie Control only.

Sure, AZ Controller support both. If you do not need feedback (Generic Surface does not support it at all), following "Quick start" will take ~5min (including installation), pressing "Dup" in Options tab and MIDI learning additional controls ~10sec per control. Changing Volume to another parameter or inserting "Filter" Action between track and value yet another ~15sec per control. In total, it does not require any programming skills nor more time then Generic Surface to do what you describe. AZ Controller is way more powerful then Generic Surface, but no one force you to use that extra power 😀.

• Like 1

Thx for reply, azslow. Okay, I will give AZctrl another chance (for my own benefit) and will follow your instructions. I was getting into this "Locig" stuff and so on, until I quit my jouney. Reading english documenations is also not my heaven .  BTW, have you red my last post about Trackpane confusion? Hm, I wonder nobody respond. Maybe my describtion wasn't that good, but I tried to optimise it.  😎

On 2/27/2020 at 2:32 PM, azslow3 said:

ACT Dynamic Mapping is the only plug-ins control approach supported by Generic Surface. And it is focus oriented.

There is different way, but it is supported by Mackie Control only.

Sure, AZ Controller support both. If you do not need feedback (Generic Surface does not support it at all), following "Quick start" will take ~5min (including installation), pressing "Dup" in Options tab and MIDI learning additional controls ~10sec per control. Changing Volume to another parameter or inserting "Filter" Action between track and value yet another ~15sec per control. In total, it does not require any programming skills nor more time then Generic Surface to do what you describe. AZ Controller is way more powerful then Generic Surface, but no one force you to use that extra power 😀.

Okay, BRO   😁 - now I'm a believer. It works absolutly fantastico!!

hm, but wait, now I have to learn all that stuff - sure this will take time

questions after questions now - how do I setup my ProCha EQ ?

Puuh, english dokumentaion...