PA 2 Vouchers - Any plugin $29?

cclarry

52 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Sale extended until March 3rd!

Good news because a lot to test lol , for what ever reason the dsm V3 never did it for me but i read a lot of praise around , so it might be time to try it if it's really something crazy good or it was at the time it was out ...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, artturner said:

Looks like the limit on the "A" vouchers has been removed.

And it looks like you can use the same "A" code ad nauseam! I just completed multiple orders using the same code :)

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

Decisions, decisions. HG-2, VSM-3 or both?...

I am afraid whatever single one you pick you will end with both not now then later ;)

So it is a question if you have now money to spend and if you are expecting such good deal in future ;)

I know, I know, it is not helping at all ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I kinda forgot that the monthly voucher was valid only until the end of the month and missed my chance to get something for a really good price. Now I'll probably use only one of the vouchers for this sale, so if someone wants the other one, PM me.

(I'm going to bed right now so I won't get back to you until later.)

2 hours ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

Decisions, decisions. HG-2, VSM-3 or both?...

HG 2  , faster , less easy to fuked up your material lol  VSM 3 is deep , maybe too much when you want something fast ...

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Zo said:

HG 2  , faster , less easy to fuked up your material lol  VSM 3 is deep , maybe too much when you want something fast ...

Zo, yoooouuu don't like VSM3 ? :) I cannot believe it 😛

2 minutes ago, Piotr said:

Zo, yoooouuu don't like VSM3 ? :) I cannot believe it 😛

i love it but don't used it ... so i share my mistakes ;)  a good tools sin ot the one that sounds good , but the one you love to use !!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lizzie Foster said:

I need to stop buying.  Once I discovered the A code could be reused, I got a couple more.  I don't need any more.  I rarely use what I have.....

Welcome to GAS infected community ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Piotr said:

Welcome to GAS infected community ;)

LOL! I have had GAS for years.  Hence the too much stuff, not enough use.  I keep hoping one will be a miracle sound gooderizer that will make all my tracks sound perfect!  Still waiting.  😫  😄

The only thing I'm kind of still thinking about is the Metric AB, but I think I may have something like that already.  Though I think it is a standalone.  I need to look.

Edit spelling

Edited by Dzilizzi