PA 2 Vouchers - Any plugin $29?

cclarry

Part of me would love another code to get the Lindell 80 Series.  Because I really really need another channel strip.  😲

I picked up the Shadow Hills A and the Focusrite Console with my 2.  And used my Feb voucher to get DSM V3, as it was only $49 pre voucher for me.  Don't know if that was the normal upgrade price or something special.  The GAS part wants more, the logical part says you need it like you need another hole in your head. 😉

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

Why you buying that? Don't you have Ozone? 

Did you miss the "stoopid" part?  I do believe I have Melda's super duper turbo compressor along with every IK one.   Just in case my 879 other compressors fail. I feel better I didn't buy another EQ.

• Like 2

I used my two codes for bx_console Focusrite SC and Dear Reality dearVR PRO and so far very pleased. My go to plugins are bx_console_N, Kush audio Omega 458a, and bx_opto  . Thats a hard signal chain to beat for producting Hip-Hop In the Box. For super crisp snares I recommend running bx_console focusrite SC set to drum room preset, and below that bx_console_N set to snare moderate preset on your snare channel and you got instant magic!

11 minutes ago, John Carroll said:

I used my two codes for bx_console Focusrite SC and Dear Reality dearVR PRO and so far very pleased. My go to plugins are bx_console_N, Kush audio Omega 458a, and bx_opto  . Thats a hard signal chain to beat for producting Hip-Hop In the Box. For super crisp snares I recommend running bx_console focusrite SC set to drum room preset, and below that bx_console_N set to snare moderate preset on your snare channel and you got instant magic!

Have you tried Scheps Omni Channel? If so how does it compare to these bx consoles? 

43 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

Have you tried Scheps Omni Channel? If so how does it compare to these bx consoles? 

Sorry I dont have any experience with the omni channel. It looks nice though. I'm sure it does very well. I use Scheps Parallel Particles, and its nice to glue a track together. Scheps is a great inspiration, and I think anything developed with him is propably super! 

On the bx_consoles though, I can say they sound great. I like the instant musicality and fullness of sound that you get from using brainworx console emulations.  Ive purchased a few bx plugins and like them all. I'd go brainworx over waves after trying several products from each. Just my personal preference though. 

Edited by John Carroll
Left out details