PA 2 Vouchers - Any plugin $29?

cclarry

Codes are personal!

YOU CAN ONLY USE ONE (1) CODE PER ORDER!
If you want to use both codes, simply put in 2 orders in our shop.

Each of these 2 voucher codes is only valid once (1x)
They will give you any* of our plugins for $29.99 each (except for the new FRIEDMAN guitar amps). Simply use one or both of your unique voucher codes, or feel free to share your codes with a friend. That's only if you don't use them.

2020 is a Leap Year. Once Every 4 Years... We Go Crazy!
This means that on February 29th we can all enjoy an extra day to make, record and produce music! You know best which tools you desire the most. So today we are offering you to buy any 2 plugins of your choice* for the amazing price of only $29.99 each.

This sale ends on Feruary 29, 11:59 pm California Time / PST
* The new FRIEDMAN Guitar Amps are not included in this promotion!
* European VAT will be applied to purchases made in the EU, only if applicable.

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Guyz looking to get Shadow and the Lindell but i also need the millena eq , anybody don't use its licence of it and want to share i have to go :

Elysia Museq 

Elysia Nveloppe

BX console E

BX Saturator 

Engl Amps

Lindell 1176 emu and preamp

Looking for Millena EQ and SPL viatlizer (gotta master my fuking album that i don't want to master like crazy !! funny how your own work is hard to stay objectif on !!) 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Zo said:

gotta master my fuking album that i don't want to master like crazy !! funny how your own work is hard to stay objectif on !!) 

Because you're not supposed to master your own stuff. Let me master it.. I've never mastered a d@mn thing before so that should give you some objectivity. I'll run it through my step dad's old dictaphone. 🤘

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Zo said:

gotta master my fuking album that i don't want to master like crazy !! funny how your own work is hard to stay objectif on !!) 

10 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

Because you're not supposed to master your own stuff. Let me master it.. I've never mastered a d@mn thing before so that should give you some objectivity. I'll run it through my step dad's old dictaphone. 🤘

Actually I have a My First Sony.. let me run your s#!t through that dude.. 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, cclarry said:

More like a good time to be buying and collecting plugins...who's making music? 🤪

The wiser part of me that I never listen to says to blow this off.   I have way too many plugins. 

Who has the OB?   I need another synth like I need another compressor.   Nothing really floats my boat in this other than they are quality plugins for the Waves price.

• Like 1