Jump to content
Audio Plugin Deals

FREE DOWNLOAD: Waldorf Edition 2 LE

Recommended Posts

The Waldorf Edition 2 – LE Version – FREE DOWNLOAD!
Timeless, Classic Synth Bundle now $0.00 for a Limited Time!

For just 2 weeks, get The Waldorf Edition 2 – LE Version for FREE (normally $22).

The The Waldorf Edition 2 – LE Version contains the following: ATTACK, PPG WAVE 2.V and D-POLE.

ATTACK is a percussion synthesizer powered by an almighty analogue synth sound generator. It transports the trademark sounds of classic Eighties analogue drum machines and the progressive electronic club beats of the Nineties onwards and upwards into truly 21st Century production environments.

PPG WAVE 2.V is a virtual reincarnation of its namesake cult classic, coming to prominence with the trailblazing PPG Wave series starting back in 1982. First resurrected in 1989 with the Waldorf Microwave, today it enjoys a new lease of life in virtual studios on Mac and PC computers. Classic wavetable synthesis is known for conjuring up the feisty analogue and digital hybrid sounds that have graced so many hit records over so many decades.

D-POLE completes the Waldorf Edition 2 lineup as a very versatile filter plug-in with five filter types (lowpass, bandpass, high pass, notch, and resonator).

Download here now: https://audioplugin.deals/the-waldorf-edition-2-le-version-free-download/

Free Download end on March 10 2020

 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be nice, if only Waldorf didn't block my freshly created account so I just can't go to checkout.

After filling the registration form they sent me "confirmation" email with this text:
"Thank you for signing up with Waldorf Music. Please confirm your email address by clicking on the following hyperlink:
Email address is already confirmed".
 And now when I try to log in, all I get is "Your login is blocked" message.

Oh well, I didn't lose anything anyway 🙂

Edited by Eugene Tsepenuk
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happened here too. Sent a support ticket to Waldorf. All’s well now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Installed, upgraded and good fun here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to use Waldorfs customer support because it had been a week since I got it thru APD. Still had not received the confirmation email with the links and code even though my account was successfully setup. I received an email in a matter of hours and finally got the synths.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Phoen1xPJ said:

Installed but object to lack of patch names... anyone get patch names?

The built-in ones seem to be called rather unimaginatively "Factory '84" then a number from 001 to 128. 

However, I also found some different patch banks in NKS format here...

C:\Program Files (x86)\Waldorf\PPG Wave 2.V\nks_ContentDir\presets 

721003629_PPG2NKSPresets.jpg.27c81f9157a9beed95ebc4a9e8c39202.jpg

These can be used with Komplete Kontrol and some of these patches actually have descriptive names.

Some of the folders have 128 patches and some less but even so that's another 800 plus (852 to be precise) presets to play with!

EDIT: Just checking out those Michael Johnson presets. Some excellent ones!

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ZincT said:

The built-in ones seem to be called rather unimaginatively "Factory '84" then a number from 001 to 128. 

However, I also found some different patch banks in NKS format here...

C:\Program Files (x86)\Waldorf\PPG Wave 2.V\nks_ContentDir\presets 

721003629_PPG2NKSPresets.jpg.27c81f9157a9beed95ebc4a9e8c39202.jpg

These can be used with Komplete Kontrol and some of these patches actually have descriptive names.

Some of the folders have 128 patches and some less but even so that's another 800 plus (852 to be precise) presets to play with!

EDIT: Just checking out those Michael Johnson presets. Some excellent ones!

Hey Zinc... how do I import these patches into the PPG 2.2? I copied them into the VST Waldorf folder but still can't access them. Help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Phoen1xPJ said:

Hey Zinc... how do I import these patches into the PPG 2.2? I copied them into the VST Waldorf folder but still can't access them. Help!

You need to install Komplete Kontrol which comes with the free Komplete Start. (<-- links embedded in the words). 

2029124410_PPGKK.thumb.jpg.0cd326d9312489f21ab43a5f6bb217a9.jpg

It will then scan all of your plugins and their presets (including NKS patches like these Waldorf ones). You just need to make sure that the plugin VST folder location is included in the scanning locations in Preferences (see below). For me this was in C:\Program Files\Steinberg\VstPlugins\

1724400888_PPHKKPref.thumb.jpg.8d4f3d550ff861c65c16cfaac908f039.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ZincT said:

You need to install Komplete Kontrol which comes with the free Komplete Start. (<-- links embedded in the words). 

2029124410_PPGKK.thumb.jpg.0cd326d9312489f21ab43a5f6bb217a9.jpg

It will then scan all of your plugins and their presets (including NKS patches like these Waldorf ones). You just need to make sure that the plugin VST folder location is included in the scanning locations in Preferences (see below). For me this was in C:\Program Files\Steinberg\VstPlugins\

1724400888_PPHKKPref.thumb.jpg.8d4f3d550ff861c65c16cfaac908f039.jpg

Zinc, I have  Komplete Kontrol. PPG 2.2 does not show up in either the VST inside CbB or the stand alone. I have the paths set to include it in stand alone but no joy. I'm about to give up . :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...