Pro tools

NeedMoreGuitars

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, "Pro Sonar 12.5" is a good starting point, and seems to be compatible with 2020.05.

Update: Well, it is "compatible" but as User905133 points out, it does not support the 2020.04 UI change. This should be an easy fix for anyone who cares enough.

Edited by Colin Nicholls
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Colin Nicholls said:

Yeah, "Pro Sonar 12.5" is a good starting point, and seems to be compatible with 2020.05.

@Colin Nicholls Do you also get the anomaly I get here (upper right-Inspector Strip Tab Bar)?

I have been using this (1) for the sake of variety and (2) to see if there are any color combinations I like and want to borrow. I had the Inspector collapsed on the right* and wanted to move it to the left but couldn't because of the layout issue.

Also, I switched from a "None" Workspace to one where the Inspector is on the left and the display issue occurs there too. However, once I collapsed and reopened it, I got more evidence that some images (tabs) are amiss.** Also, for me the floating/undocked strip is problematic.*** Not sure if its me or an incompatibility with recent display element changes.  If it is an incompatibility issue, it shouldn't be too hard to tweak if someone wants to use this theme. Any idea who designed it?

Thanks.

*Docked at right: image.png.5239ba47ef8150b47ffd9f975b9fac9a.png  **Docked at left:  image.png.353586c6259b8e7f74580e9911ad1689.png  ***Floating/Undocked: image.png.0e0a8afd49ab33169b9ae9e14794c2ca.png

Hmmmm.  If this is indeed the minor incompatibility I suspect, it might make an excellent example to demonstrate step-by-step how to override a new Cakewalk theme format with a set of parameters of other theme parameters.

UPDATE: Simple import-on-top method seems to work partially, but some other minor tweaks are evidently needed:

image.png.8880c8ea0e49baa143047c2ba919a3dc.png

UPDATE: Found what appears to be the original posting of the theme.

Edited by User 905133
(2) to add a link to the previous forum; (1) to add an update re: tweaking the Pro Sonar 12.5 theme

• 1 year later...