Toontrack Power Ballads EZKeys MIDI

cclarry

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

Get a 6-pack from BestService. 

He's right about this. It will cost more up front fornsure, but in the end this is the cheapest route. 

And you don't need to use all the codes at once. It allows you to use one when you want. 

I have done this more than twice. I have almost all the EZK midi packs. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Grem said:

He's right about this. It will cost more up front fornsure, but in the end this is the cheapest route. 

And you don't need to use all the codes at once. It allows you to use one when you want. 

I have done this more than twice. I have almost all the EZK midi packs. 

I'm not always impressed with Toontrack EZK midis.   I do find some nice midis from Nanomusik that are half the price.  On the fence about this one.

26 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

I'm not always impressed with Toontrack EZK midis.   I do find some nice midis from Nanomusik that are half the price.  On the fence about this one.

I rarely use the EZK Midi as is. I always change an inversion, octave, diminished, something. Then when I get the song structure , I bring it into the DAW and further tweak to notes. When I get through with it, I will have to get EZK to find the midi in the browser if I want to add something to the song. It just doesn't sound the same when I finish with it! But I can find inspiration from almost any of the midi.

Haven't heard of Nanomusik. Can the midi be used in EZK? Will have to look into them. I do find Groove Monkee stuff really good an it works with EZD2.  

9 minutes ago, Grem said:

I rarely use the EZK Midi as is. I always change an inversion, octave, diminished, something. Then when I get the song structure , I bring it into the DAW and further tweak to notes. When I get through with it, I will have to get EZK to find the midi in the browser if I want to add something to the song. It just doesn't sound the same when I finish with it! But I can find inspiration from almost any of the midi.

Haven't heard of Nanomusik. Can the midi be used in EZK? Will have to look into them. I do find Groove Monkee stuff really good an it works with EZD2.  

It should work for EZ keys.   There are plenty of midi loop libraries for piano.   The advantage to EZ midi is they are laid out in a structure.  I find most of the EZK demos not that impressive.

Edited by kitekrazy

I bought this and all it is is the open to "Don't Stop Believin'", that's it.

Grem, that has been my experience too. I don't even care what the name is. I almost, always build the keys part in EZ Keys first and then transfer to the song so I can go back and find where I got the midi from.

• Like 1