3 am

bjornpdx

I love the sense of space you’ve created. Very cinematic sound stage. I was hearing voices in the left can at one point, right? (I hope so, voices, that’s creepy if not) Whole lotta thumbs from me, even if the voices were just in my head!

t

Edited by DeeringAmps
Clarity
  • Like 1

Lets hope those creepy things stay outside the door. The rocker is a nice almost neutral but creepy addition to lead you with the title. Makes apprehensive the rocker is going to rock all by itself given the nature of the track. The female voice adds to the feeling. Right up modern horror alley here. Some of it actually reminds me of the way my brain feels at 3 or 4 am in the morning...like lots of thoughts moving back and forth yet nothing solid.

• Like 1

I always look forward to your posts.  Ya, what they said above.  You did indeed capture a sense of creepy and suspense.  Cool - and - well done.  All of the little nuances that you added (e.g., the voices) were very creative and really added to the atmosphere of suspense.   I really enjoyed this one but I did have to go around the house turning on more lights!

• Like 1

David
Thanks for commenting on the elements. It takes a long time to find the right sound out of the many presets and loops I have. And then coming up with the right fx takes time too tho I've narrowed those down to a few favorites.

amiller
Thanks for listening and commenting. It started life as a pleasant atmospheric piece and then I found some disturbing (to me) presets and loops so I put those in there too. So yeah it's not totally creepy. Kind of leans in that direction tho.