FREE IK 670 Vari-Mu from Computer Music

cclarry

3 hours ago, locrian said:

Installing just *one* compressor will consume over 2.5GB of SSD space?!?  No thanks.

I also agree it is absurd installing all that extra junk I'll never buy (who could afford all of that?)  But I think when I did "vst3" only it dropped the expected install by about half of that (still insane).  If I didn't have the Black too I prob would have skipped as well.  

16 hours ago, Grem said:

Excellent comp from IK. This is my fav sim of this comp. I remember getting this and some other things from IK in the Tracks BOGx long ago. Then Waves started selling their stuff cheap. SO I thought if IK's emulation of these comps and EQ's sound this good, Waves will sound better. I was wrong. I don't like the Pugi comps and EQ as much as I love the IK versions.

So if you get this for free.... grab it! It's a really good sound comp.

This isn’t a Fairchild emulation though, that would be their Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter Model 670 plugin. This is more like a Manley vari-mu I believe.

1 minute ago, Joakim said:

This isn’t a 670 emu though, that’s another t-rack plugin.

"Once installed, Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter Model 670) can be opened either inside T-RackS 5 or as a separate plugin."  

Maybe they switched the link, but this appears to be a Fairchild clone right now.  Was it a Manley Vari-Mu emulation before?

17 minutes ago, e-cue said:

"Once installed, Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter Model 670) can be opened either inside T-RackS 5 or as a separate plugin."  

Maybe they switched the link, but this appears to be a Fairchild clone right now.  Was it a Manley Vari-Mu emulation before?

It's always been the Fairchild 670...as it says in the OP

8 hours ago, Carlos said:

Gave me 5 only, I had zero, now I have 6... what?!?!?! 

Carlos, you may have had a -4 balance, which, after giving you 10,
would leave you at 6.  I've been WAY in the hole on Jampoints.  They 
take them back whenever you sell something...even if you bought it YEARS
ago....