FREE IK 670 Vari-Mu from Computer Music

cclarry

Fill out the form...verify email...done!

http://www.future-publishing.msgfocus.com/k/future-publishing/ik_multimedia_vintage_compressor?fbclid=IwAR1djqEtsexH6AUlDz7nLK4ElZsO1o6WbTBH8Ezk5QOzs0QlWgalBfiP5SY

This one is a bit cheeky. It's free with this month's Computer Music issue, so pick up a copy for a clear conscious. It works for anyone though, but will probably only be open for a couple of weeks going by previous IK/CM freebies.

EDITED FOR CLARITY - added 670 (Fairchild) to the Title...somehow people got off track by not reading the form

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 7

Excellent comp from IK. This is my fav sim of this comp. I remember getting this and some other things from IK in the Tracks BOGx long ago. Then Waves started selling their stuff cheap. SO I thought if IK's emulation of these comps and EQ's sound this good, Waves will sound better. I was wrong. I don't like the Pugi comps and EQ as much as I love the IK versions.

So if you get this for free.... grab it! It's a really good sound comp.

2 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

When I got the Black 76 from CM and registered it, I got $5 in JamPoints.  These CM freebies are smart moves by IK.  I liked the 76 so much that I ended up buying all of T-RackS and I'm very happy I did.

This one gets you $10 in Jampoints...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

This one gets you $10 in Jampoints...

I can't believe I'm going do say this again - but I find it quite annoying that Jam Points expire... *

But, like @Grem I got mine in a group buy a couple of years ago and love it. And like @Reid Rosefelt I picked up the black 76 from CM and it is my go-to.  It's the first one I try on my bass tracks. 

Great plugins! 

* Sorry to complain again IK

14 minutes ago, Zo said:

It's  agreat one , if you want that glue , go hard knee , sideahcin on and flirt with 1 db of gr max with this setting !!

image.thumb.png.be2955e4fcc4af9345946ba28268051a.png

I don't doubt the quality, just the over-use of HD space. I'm down to my last 60 of 512GB and have to be more selective (my DAW is a laptop).

Besides, I already have the Waves PuigChild 670 and use it regularly on my 2-bus with good results.

Cheers...

3 minutes ago, locrian said:

I don't doubt the quality, just the over-use of HD space. I'm down to my last 60 of 512GB and have to be more selective (my DAW is a laptop).

Besides, I already have the Waves PuigChild 670 and use it regularly on my 2-bus with good results.

Cheers...

No probleme homie i was just sharing this to everbody , not at all specially pointed at you , your concern is legit !