Matthew White

M-New Gen Cakewalk Theme (Updated for 2020.4)

So, after a break from Theme creation and using Cakewalk more with my own Themes I've realized how harsh most of them can be on the eyes so from now I will try to make any new Themes easier on the eyes starting with this one and hopefully from the next one even more so.

Free Download Here.... M-New Gen Cakewalk Theme

Tip Jar, should you wish to send me a tip for my time and efforts creating my Themes... https://paypal.me/MatthewJohnWhite (No Paypal Account needed if you don't have one)

img%5D

img%5D

img%5D

Edited by Matthew White
Edit :~P
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hello Matthew White! It may be because of the Chinese network, I can't download this theme, can you send me an email? ? ? 420595512@qq.com, thank you! !!

1 hour ago, tutumlg said:

Hello Matthew White! It may be because of the Chinese network, I can't download this theme, can you send me an email? ? ? 420595512@qq.com, thank you! !!

Sending now. :)

18 hours ago, Matthew White said:

现在发送。 :)

Thank you, it has been received and used, it is great! !!

• Like 1

Thanks Mathew! I know the norm these days is for flat UI, but I am a sucker for a more 3d look like yours. Your theme is now my default!

The changes you have made enhances the original Tungsten theme without making yours something completely different and unrecognisable like other themes sometimes do. It will not make it difficult going from one to the other.

• Like 1

Nice! I'd like to give it a try, but once changed, how to restore the default theme? Thankyou.

3 minutes ago, SandroG said:

Nice! I'd like to give it a try, but once changed, how to restore the default theme? Thankyou.

Ops..sorry, found it: the default is "tungsten" :)

• Like 1