Tutorial Suggestion’s Here

Pippin Henderson

Hi Everyone, 

I don’t want to keep spamming the forum so for those who done know already I make tutorials on YouTube specifically on Cakewalk and previously on what it was then called, Sonar. Check them out here.

I have, in the past, worked with Cakewalk when they were associated with Roland and with others such as DV247 and Streamworks Audio. 

If you have ANY suggestions on specific tutorials that you would benefit from please comment here or go to my Channel and leave a comment in the videos and I will be more than happy to help. 

Hope you all have a great day! 

Pip

Edited by Pippin Henderson
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

So I do voiceovers, which means I do multiple tracks when auditioning and when doing audiobook chapters I have multiple tracks to edit.  I recently started using Cakewalk, but am having a problem where when i make a cut in one track i have to keep clicking on that tracks number as not to delete a portion of track beneath it.  This is even if I have other tracks muted and archived.  How do you work with CbB so that the track you are working on doesn't affect the other tracks?  So any videos that would work with voiceover work would be helpful. 

• 3 weeks later...