The new Instrument Track Per Output option

Will.

I still think the new Instrument "Track Per Output option" in the Add Track menu dialog box should have the option to choose individually how many outputs you want in mono or stereo of the chosen instrument. Creating the maximum outputs automatically per instrument is annoying, even with drum instruments as you don't need all the outputs at times when using your favorite sample kick drum, toms or snare drum. I've become to enjoy this feature being at hand without the drag and drop insert from the browser option when creating a Mono or Stereo instrument track. Some instruments creates  up to"16 outputs," in my collection, where I might only use 3 or 4 of those outputs. This makes the process of deleting all those unnecessary output per instrument track SUPER ANNOYING! and creates extra time which was not there before. So now I'm back using the old method. 😒

I do this once - and make a track template of everything including busses and stuff.

So even to just load right instrument, and then load certain presets within as loaded - or make fully ready to use ones.

- Insert from track template

and done.

Yes, a lot of fiddling first time, naming everything, removing unwanted - but could be only time....

14 hours ago, LarsF said:

I do this once - and make a track template of everything including busses and stuff.

So even to just load right instrument, and then load certain presets within as loaded - or make fully ready to use ones.

- Insert from track template

and done.

Yes, a lot of fiddling first time, naming everything, removing unwanted - but could be only time....

Hey @LarsF. Yeah, I do have templates that I've created with it's first release. There's no specific amount of inserts that I use in my projects. Depending on my creativity, I always find myself to add a few extra instruments almost every track I cook up. Especially with a huge wall of orchestra instrument inserts.