Zynaptiq Unveil on Sale for the first time EVER!

cclarry

For the first time ever, our award-winning de-reverberator UNVEIL is on sale: save up to USD 210 / EUR 220 during February.

Add pristine reverb removal to your toolset now at USD 149 / EUR 159!

USD 359/EUR 379* USD 149/EUR 159*

* EUR prices quoted inclusive of 19% German VAT. Price without VAT is EUR 318.49 (regular) or EUR 133.61 (sale price).

BUY NOW!

OK I bought this, and it's quite good but super complex for a beginner I would think.

I previously have Zynaptiq's Adaptiverb, Intensity, and the freebie Subspace so perhaps I'm just a bit more adept at their weird nomenclature universe. The only way I got on with Unveil is by watching this video, at least twice, while playing with the demo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL9cRsF2IFA

I tried Unveil at the task of reducing some annoying reverb on the Hollywood Pop Brass horns. They are excellent funky horns but, even with all their reverb turned off, there is still a high shiny ringy parking-garage reverb baked in. Unveil got rid of 80% of the 1-second tingy tail, and that's all you need to get the horns to sit much better in the mix.

It is also fantastic on drying up drum tracks and old spoken word audio from some ancient movie. Nicely incorporates a bit of a graphic eq (in Zynaptiqspeak: "focus bias") so you can tell it to dry up just the frequencies you want to dry up. And it has a treble make-up add ("Presence") to put back whatever high end the processing took out.

So it's kind of a multiband transient shaper but a lot deeper in the toolbox of usefulness dept.

There - so I'm not that lazy after all  :) !

This will be a good plugin and a good buy for some people but yes perhaps  maybe for the upper level dark arts sort.

cheers,

-Tom

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2