Mixing and mastering

David Ross

• 1 month later...

Hey David... such a shame that no one has replied to this post. There are so many videos out there on how to do everything audio related. Mastering is a tough one to do well on your own, but it is still possible to get some decent results (I wouldn't have too high of hopes for yourself on this one though).

I have just recently started a YouTube channel and I'm working on a video which has links to other high quality video's so you can find all the answers to your questions in one video. As of right now I've got just at 45 video links which will be included in the video. Hopefully it will be released to my channel in a few weeks time. Until then, try this video by Produce Like A Pro. You won't be disappointed if you watch his stuff... high quality info from a trusted source who's been in the industry a long time.

You can check out my channel here where I've got a few video's on Getting Started, EQ, and Compression in Cakewalk. Hopefully some of the content will be helpful to you. And if you're interested in the video with massive amounts of incredible video links, just hit the subscribe and notification buttons.

All the best.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1