IK Multimedia Sunset Sound Studio Reverb NOW AVAILABLE

Simeon Amburgey

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

Yes...if you already have some credits it would be even cheaper

All I had was 27 credits. And the only option is to buy 100 or 150 credits. So I went with the 150. But it won't let me buy Sunset unless I upgrade Tracks! And since I am at work with my Suface and on cell, I won't update that thing till I get home. Sad... just not buyer freindly at all are they!! : )

Edited by Grem
  • Sad 1

Peter , there's a small bug in S1 4.6 , when you choose for exemple Chamber  studio 1 , then you close the gui then recall it , pic get different (the one by default ) while impulses i sthe right one :

image.thumb.png.2d309a90a291cf1ba699bfa560ff0b18.png

Never noticed the picture changing, but then I wasn't really watching the pictures that much ;)

But yes it does happen, probably a global/universal thing as it happens in Studio One and I tried it in REAPER (Last release of the v5, not bothering to upgrade or go any further with REAPER)

. . . and yes it does sound very sweet doesn't it :) I have been demoing it since release, no choice really, it's something I just got to have, very nice indeed, all the studios, chambers, live rooms, ISO booths, plates and springs, they are all very nice.👍 👍 👍

Edited by ensconced
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ensconced said:

Never noticed the picture changing, but then I wasn't really watching the pictures that much ;)

But yes it does happen, probably a global/universal thing as it happens in Studio One and I tried it in REAPER (Last release of the v5, not bothering to upgrade or go any further with REAPER)

Yes it does sound very sweet doesn't it :) I have been demoing it since release, no choice really, it's something I just got to have, very nice indeed, all the studios, chambers, live rooms, ISO booths, plates and springs, they are all very nice.👍 👍 👍

The booth are just wiked , i love using those to beef up lows , will try to show it if i review those ... also to give that intmate proximty to sources ..

check around his voice

• Like 2

On 2/21/2020 at 3:39 PM, cclarry said:

If you plan on keeping it, buy 150 Credits with your jampoints, and it's 
about $95!

Have to admit that although I’d like a lower price, this is a very good sounding plugin. As usual, Lars has the cheapest way to buy it😁

• Like 2

On 2/22/2020 at 9:32 PM, Zo said:

Peter , there's a small bug in S1 4.6 , when you choose for exemple Chamber  studio 1 , then you close the gui then recall it , pic get different (the one by default ) while impulses i sthe right one :

image.thumb.png.2d309a90a291cf1ba699bfa560ff0b18.png

You may want to try the 5.3b installer released today, there are graphic fixes but I don't see this specifically noted.  If it persists please report it to support with the proper system information and they'll try to recreate and report as necessary to the devs.  Thanks!

• Great Idea 1