Ample Sound releases Hellrazer 9-String Guitar with Metal Sale + GIVEAWAY ALERT!

Jason Morin

Hellrazer, a 9 string Metal Beast,

Ample Sound has released Ample Metal Hellrazer, a 9-string virtual guitar (AMH) for macOS and Windows in VST, AU and AAX plug-in formats: https://www.amplesound.net/en/pro-pd.asp?id=33

The Ample Metal Hellrazer was recorded with a Schecter Hellraiser. The tuning from 9th to 1st string is #C0, #F0, B0, E1, A1, D2, G2, B2, and E3. It is suited for heavy metal styles such as Metalcore, Progressive Metal and Djent.

Intro Price: $89 (Reg. $119). Ample Sound is running a Metal Sale promotion, AMH, AME and AMR 3 products and 3 in 1 Metal Bundle 25% off until March 20. : https://www.amplesound.net/en/purchase.asp

amh01.jpg

New Features:

-New AMP head - Metal Double (modeled on Mesa Boogie Dual).
-New AI Generator for Metal Riffs.
-New Preset manager.
-9 string Riffer.
-9 string Tab reader.
-Built-in FX system which includes 8 band EQ, Compressor, 6 Tap Delay and IR reverb.

amh08.jpg

Sample and Articulations:

-Size:5.8 GB.
-Bridge pickup sample library.
-Stereo and Mono Modes.
-Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Palm Mute, Pop, Natural Harmonic, Pinch Harmonic 8 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.

AMP Simulator:

-Built-in AMP system, including 6 classic head models: Metal Double (modeled on Mesa Boogie Dual), Metal Treble (modeled on Mesa Boogie Triple), Lead 800 (modeled on Marshall JCM800), Jazz 120 (modeled on Roland JC120), 65 Twang (modeled on Fender 65 Twin Reverb) and 57 Delight (modeled on Fender 57 Deluxe).
-7 matching cabinets:1x12 57D, 2x12 65T, 2x12 120, 4x12 60A, 4x12 60B, 4x12 Ro and 4x12 Ri.
-Each Cabinet has 8 mic options: U87, C414, MD421, SM57, E609, C414 XLS, R121 and M160.
-Room Mics.
-Each preset featured a riff(with 1 – 8 measure) which users can go to Riffer panel and have a preview.

amh09.jpg

System Requirements:

-Windows: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit only (32-bit not supported).
-Mac: 10.9 or higher.
-VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone host.
-10 GB Hard Disk, Intel i5 or higher.

Edited by Jason Morin
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jason Morin said:

Did a re-check with Firefox and Edge explorer and its working fine for me ?

They weren't even highlighted or clickable when you posted....so you must have done
something...but they work now, so doesn't matter

Edited by cclarry

3 hours ago, Jason Morin said:

GIVEAWAY ALERT!

Want to dig deeper within our NEW Ample Guitar Hellrazer and also get a chance to WIN your own copy? Ruben has all the answers for you HERE:

Followed directions, went to Ruben's web site HiFi Midi. Only way you can access anything is to create a login, did that.
No mention Ample Guitar Hellrazer, or code word he mentions in video anywhere on his site.  The video isn't even on  HiFi Midi.
Complete waste of my time. 

2 hours ago, Jason Morin said:

All people that enters for a FREE account: https://www.hifimidi.com/offers/onXZ5564/checkout

Are going to get a chance to win 1 of 3 AMH Licenses. If you choose to enter as a paying member, you also get the same chances.

So nothing on the website (rules, deadlines, how winners are notified, legal notifications, etc.), no info on the email you get when signing up.  I'm not saying that the giveaway isn't legit just that as things currently stand it doesn't inspire confidence.
Also what you're saying doesn't match what the video says.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 2

On 2/24/2020 at 12:36 AM, TheSteven said:

So nothing on the website (rules, deadlines, how winners are notified, legal notifications, etc.), no info on the email you get when signing up.  I'm not saying that the giveaway isn't legit just that as things currently stand it doesn't inspire confidence.
Also what you're saying doesn't match what the video says.

Here's the info

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

Is or will there be a free trial? The product looks awesome, but I just can't rationalize dropping ~$100 on something without verifying that it will meet my specific needs.

How does the AI Note Generator work with FL Studio? Does it auto populate the piano roll for the pattern I'm in, or would I have to copy it over somehow?

Is there a drop tune feature for going even lower?