Skyline_UK

"A Zimmer Frame of Mind"

Just testing a post really, but this a song of mine I'm kinda proud of ... with its very personal lyrics!

Edited by Skyline_UK
  • Like 5

Wow!! Great!!! Good ol Blues, your voice and guitar - perfect. Together with the Video - outstanding. How did you do the animation?

• Like 1

Thanks mkerl.  I basically scour the tinterweb and look for snippets that might fit the music well.  Can be fun, but can sometimes take a long while!  I ask owners where possible if I can use them, telling them the context, and have only ever had one refusal.

Edited by Skyline_UK
Typo

I see. Looks like a lot of work. But finally it's complete Art-Work that makes sense. Great!! BTW, the vocals are a lasting memory. Wish I could sing like that. Keep up the good work!!

• Like 1

Man, can I relate to this!  Speaks my 63 year old language.  Just a thought-Better metformin than insulin. 😁😉

😀John B.

• Like 1

"don't understand how it happened when I feel so young inside"
This^^

Outstanding lyrics and performance. Must have taken a while to find all those video clips but they were perfect for the song!

(You really should take your statin in the evening though.)  

• Like 1

Well, if you're gonna steal Clapton's SG, the least you can do is play some blues on it . . . which you did quite well.

• Like 1

Hi,

Dynamite job on this very tasty blues rocker!🙂

Great tone and playing, well written, fun lyrics and excellent vocals, and a cool video, too. I also really liked the blues harp solos, and the mix was spot on for the genre.

Really good stuff!  Have a rockin' weekend!🙂

Bob

• Like 1

Just had to comment...    that was freakin' awesome.      😊

Straightforward blues, right in the pocket in every way.    And the lyrics are just soooo on point.