Native Instruments Lo-Fi Glow

cclarry

Create lo-fi magic with synths, keys, guitars, and more – full of dust, dirt, crackle, and wobble.

Pair LO-FI GLOW with FADED REELS – our new Expansion full of chilled-out, lo-fi beats – and save.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/play-series/lo-fi-glow/

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/komplete/get-the-lo-fi-sound/

• Thanks 1

Ok guyz great new stuff added , i think the script of Lo fi glow is what i hope NI will update other play series to ...and one thing that can expand the life of those is that random :

image.png.1d440df1087220abdfb3152261aef17a.png

Basically it give a sound so many dna that you can be sure to end up with something dieffrent !!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

next album wilml definitly using those that's why i bougth those now and not waited for K13U !!!

That said i'm finshing mixing actual one .... Lofi also but classy style ;)

didn't seen that also sound control is deep !!!

image.png.288b6e3f9198553e0c11adcea9dac510.png

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Nice sounds mate. Now I know why it was an instant buy for you, as you seem to having so much fun. 😎

Don't skip niow you have to spit some lyrics on , just one sentence and i will chop it lol

Edit : Pretty sure @cclarry is like "ouf , a chance i didn't wrote anything or i would have to spit some also lol !!

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'm probably gonna wait this out for Komplete 13 Ultimate....probably october ? ......but do 'we' think it's gonna be included.

They have the ultimate collectors edition to gouge a bit more money out of us for the extra expansions so I'm not certain ?

• Like 1